• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nuby UK Freebie!

C

cloud9

I received my freebie from Nuby this morning!!
https://www.nuby-uk.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=52&product_id=683

You can choose from Soother (0-6 months) Teether or a Weaning Spoon (blue or green only) when you like them on Facebook and go to the Bump, Birth & Baby tab along the top of the timeline to enter!

hey hun this been posted before with direct link to facebook page, what did you get from them?

Whoops I didn't realise it had already been posted sorry everyone! I received the item in the link I put up, the Safari Chime- such a good freebie can't wait for bump to use this! :)

the item is cute hun :D i haven't been buying any toys yet bearly bought much lol

Me too except the odd pack of nappies we probably won't start buying until end of May- then I won't be able to stop!! :haha: you get loads of freebies though I've got a box full of stuff already. Books, washing tablets, weaning sets, changing bag, nappies, wipes, a hat,teethers, dummies, palmers stretch mark cream... I'm forgetting heaps. I'm not usually one for collecting and using vouchers but in this case it has been worth it!

i am the same got lots of freebies here for baby :D

I picked up my sainsburys little ones club Huggies baby pack today too while doing my shopping really good deal :thumbup:

wont let my OH apply think they have ran out of stuff now?

Try using a different delivery address, I usually use my mums details to get extras.. The last Nuby giveaway was for a breast pump or a microwave steriliser so mum got me the steriliser as well! :blush:

wouldn't even get to the delivery address bit :shrug:

I opted for the teether and received 2 in the post today! Don't know why they sent 2, they were in different envelopes and everything :shrug: My little boy loves them though :thumbup:

https://www.nuby-uk.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=117

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->