Nuchal scan in one week... Scared!!

tl682

Reaction score
What if they tell me that something is wrong?? What if they can't find the heartbeat?? I had a scan at 8.5 weeks, and everything was great. It's just SO HARD not to be concerned.

Hugs ... If you have seen the heart beat at 8 weeks than stats are in your side, I know lots of us have had missed miscarriages but actually it's quite rare really.

Hugs, I'm sure all will be well .... Good luck xxx

Thank you!! Sorry to hear about your mmc. Did you have any symptoms of it, or did it just happen?? Hugs.

I have mine on Monday. Nervous too. I found my baby on the Doppler yesterday so I know it's there but now I worry about results.

What if they tell me that something is wrong?? What if they can't find the heartbeat?? I had a scan at 8.5 weeks, and everything was great. It's just SO HARD not to be concerned.

Same here! I had a scan at 8 weeks and everything was perfect. My Nuchal scan is in 2 weeks. I'm nervous too.

Hugs ... If you have seen the heart beat at 8 weeks than stats are in your side, I know lots of us have had missed miscarriages but actually it's quite rare really.

Hugs, I'm sure all will be well .... Good luck xxx

No, but I used a home Doppler so knew we had lost it, I was still being sick going to theatre. But honestly, it seems like loads of us have them as it's a forum but reality is quite rare chances of delivering a healthy baby once you have seen heartbeat at 8 weeks plus are like 98%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->