Number 3??????

mrsbam

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Ok so I have 2 kids both girls and they are 4 & almost 2. I know I definitely would like 1 more child but I can't decide when :/ some days it can be crazy getting the girls and myself ready,out to work, school run and the rest but I have been feeling so broody lately. Me and hubby have been saying it will be great when the youngest is about 4 so we can plan a family holiday and the 'baby' phase has passed but then part of me thinks having the kids close in age is better coz if we leave number 3 for a few yrs we will have to go back to the baby stage all over again..... Has anyone else got kids around the same age and had a newborn, any feedback is much appreciated.... Also logging back on to this site has really got me into baby mode again.... Oops

Hi mrsbam,i have 2 girls,2.5 and 1.5 and i am 98% sure that i want another baby now.i am 38. My hubby has said that he doesn't want anymore. We had a woopsie this month but i got my period 6 days late!! He wasn't bothered that i may have been pregnant,says he's not totally against the idea just thinks we could do more with 2. I think what diff does 1 more make lol. I would rather do it now as i wouldn't want to wait and get used to sleep again haha. But last night we had sex and he never put a condom on so i'm not mentioning it for a while and we'll see what happens!! Like you this site makes me super broody. Good luck with your decision. Amanda xx

i have 2 .. the oldest is 3 the youngest is 9 months and we want one more so will be trying here shortly so we can keep the 3 of them close in age and when we want to go on holidays we wont have to wait forever for the youngest to be old enough :)

Hi dizzy,hopefully speak to you again soon then,lol. We are going to lanzarote in may,this will be the girls 1st time on a plane so hopefully they'll love it,and going down south for a caravan hol in summer xx

Hi! My two are around the same age, I have also been very broody lately. We had a whoopsy last month and I was really disappointed when AF arrived. My husband supported me but he doesn't want to TTC for a third, I think. I haven't broached the subject again because he just thinks I'm mad!

I am thinking along the same lines as you - if we have another I'd rather do it sooner than later.

Hi laucu, my dh said yday that he doesn't want anymore as he's been thinking about it. I feel so sad. I know that i am very very lucky to have my girls as i had 4 mc b4 them,but i can't help but feel sad for the one more that i would love to have. My girls are close and are loved so much and i know that adding another would just add to the love and fun that we all have xx

Hi laucu, my dh said yday that he doesn't want anymore as he's been thinking about it. I feel so sad. I know that i am very very lucky to have my girls as i had 4 mc b4 them,but i can't help but feel sad for the one more that i would love to have. My girls are close and are loved so much and i know that adding another would just add to the love and fun that we all have xx

:( that's a shame. Do you think he may change his mind over time?

I was so adamant that I was done after two but now I just can't stop thinking about having another. I may try to tackle the subject with DH again...

I don't know if he will,he was not bothered at all that i may have been last month so i'm thinking of not mentioning it for a couple of months then tackling the subject again lol. I was adamant too but feel so broody now and i think it would be better to do it while we are used to sleepless nights etc.
good luck when you talk to dh. I have just sent mine a huuuuuge text telling him that i understand his reasons but that i am feeling sad,lol,poor guy is at work and can't escape baby talk xx

I don't know if he will,he was not bothered at all that i may have been last month so i'm thinking of not mentioning it for a couple of months then tackling the subject again lol. I was adamant too but feel so broody now and i think it would be better to do it while we are used to sleepless nights etc.
good luck when you talk to dh. I have just sent mine a huuuuuge text telling him that i understand his reasons but that i am feeling sad,lol,poor guy is at work and can't escape baby talk xx

Yeah, I think that's a good idea. Then you can say to him that it's not just a fleeting urge, you have been thinking about it for months and definitely want another baby.

We had a chat last night and I do t think it's going to happen, unless it's by accident!

Good luck xxx

Well dh came home from work last night and said one more won't make much difference. He just doesn't want the girls to miss out on anything if we have another. So guess we're ttc. Good luck and hopefully chat soon xx

Well dh came home from work last night and said one more won't make much difference. He just doesn't want the girls to miss out on anything if we have another. So guess we're ttc. Good luck and hopefully chat soon xx

That's great! Good luck TTC xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->