number of +opk related to fertility?

artiste

Reaction score
Last month was the first month I o'd while breastfeeding. I had 3 days of positive opks but the middle day was strongest. I had lots of ewcm. My luteal phase was far too short.

This month I think I may have missed my surge because I didn't have opks. I had a tiny bit of borderline ewcm for a day or maybe 2. Today I got an opk and there was a line but it wasn't near positive. I don't know if the surge is just starting or just past or whether it happened at all. If it did then I think it may have only been for one day.

Does the length of the surge effect things like cm and Lp? I was just wondering.

didnt wana read and run but im not sure x

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's normal to have a short surge which is why it's recommended to do OPKs a couple of times a day in case you miss it.

Oh, and also, I think I read that when your fertility is returning after/during breastfeeding, that it is normal to have a short luteal phase for a while.

I'm still breastfeeding too hun and my cycles are irregular. I too have short luteal phases. Even though if you dont know when you ov-ed did you bd?

I'm still breastfeeding too hun and my cycles are irregular. I too have short luteal phases. Even though if you dont know when you ov-ed did you bd?

We did 2 days ago. Hoping to again soon. His parents are staying with us for a few months and the baby sleeps in our room so it's hard to find time and privacy. My temp is still down this morning so I think I still have time.

Thanks for the reply.

I hope you get your bfp even with the irregularity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->