Number two's!!!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Sorry guys not a nice topic to bring up but has anyone else started going to the loo more frequently...? I've been badly constipated throughout my pregnancy but all this week I've been going 3-4 times a day and its getting loser and loser.. Anyone else? Why is this? x

Not going more frequently, I've not really been constipated at all, but it's been getting looser and smellier lol! also been getting a lot of gas. Think it's just our bodies getting warmed up for the big day.

oooh yes smellier also..actually starting to smell abit like baby poo! :blush:

yes ive noticed this also too. Havent been constipated but im going atleast 3 times a day. Im sure ive read sumwhere that its your body clearing out ready for big day!!

yep body clearing out for the big day so u dont end up having accident while giving birth it will prolly get even looser the nearer u are to labour,

oh marley ur still here i woulda thought you would be having bubs by now hope u dont have to wait to long

Yes i now have diarrhoea.... Lovely! Can i assume the day may be near?? I NEVER get an upset tum, and im not gettin any cramps or anythin so im pretty sure it aint an infection or something ive eaten. x

I've been fine most/practically all of the way until a few days ago seems I was a bit constipated for 2 days and wasn't visiting the bathroom as much but its sorted its self out and Ive been more the regular most of the way!

I feel better for going as well:blush:

i have stayed normal on this pregnancy, on the others i got very constapated

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back