numbness

xdebbie1988x

Reaction score
Hiya

Am 23 years old and yesterday i was changing my 5 month old baby and i started to feel my fingers and hand go numb like pins and needles, then it went to my arm and my face near my mouth. It was only my right side. Then after that was away i started to feel sick and had a headache.

Anyone know what this is as i had it before in October apart from it was just my finger and lip on rightside that went numb and a headache after.

Hiya

Am 23 years old and yesterday i was changing my 5 month old baby and i started to feel my fingers and hand go numb like pins and needles, then it went to my arm and my face near my mouth. It was only my right side. Then after that was away i started to feel sick and had a headache.

Anyone know what this is as i had it before in October apart from it was just my finger and lip on rightside that went numb and a headache after.
Hi Hun,
You should seek medical help ASAP, or at least give your GP a call and see what she says about all this. IMO it can be linked with the position you are sitting in, but since I'm no professional you should speak with your doctor.
However, I do sometime have the same feeling as you described above and they ruled out that I was deficient in many vitamins.
My B12 and iron were quite low and Vitamin D was as low as 6, it still is though. Low B12 can cause numbness and many other weird symptoms.
In any case you should be checked up by your physician say ASAP.
:hugs:

B12 deficiency can cause those symptoms. Speak to your GP, the longer you leave it the worse it can get and if it is nerve damage from B12 deficiency it can sometimes be permanent. Maybe you just need a vitamin supplement but they will advise you.

Thank you everyone :)

i will defo make an appointment with the doctor next week

xxx

What you described is what I get when I have a migraine... Hopefully your GP will be able to help you

any news?

I responded on 'postnatal', I think....

best wishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back