nurse just made my day :D

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so ive just went in to see the nurse cos i had a rash on my arm and when i walked in she looked at me and proper grinned and went ''well arent u just the most delightful thing with ur little bump!''

so i was like :D THANKS! thinking like, wow someone noticed ha!

then she asked me all the pregnant questions and i didnt even have to push my belly out and rub it in that really obvious way, someone just noticed...woohoo lol

im well pleased!

xx

Aww thats lovely!! Its nice when you dont have to actually point out to people that your pregnant and not just fat!!

i know lol, its like the first time anyone has noticed without me having to actually say...btw im pregnant, she was saying how jealous she was that i am so small though ha! saying how she has bigger belly than me! my mam said exactly the same thing, but i dont mind that she rubbed it in cos she noticed!!!

woohoo! lol

xxx

Its mega when that happens isnt it. the woman behind the dior make up counter in debenhams asked me when i was due on saturday i was like 'what you can tell?' she said hell ye girl your glowing no need for make up on you.
i was wahay i'm pregnant lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->