nursery bedding sets.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi.
ive seen a lovely nursery bedding set in toys r us(babies r us) BUT the only thing is that they only do a duvet and not a coverlet,meaning that the duvet can only be used for 12 months and above.
they dont even do just a cover/sheet with the design on,they only do plain ones in the same colour.
im just wondering if i can use a duvet(12 months and over)?
i hope this makes sence and doesnt just sound like im running on.

thanks x x

You can't use a duvet for a young baby, too heavy and too hot .. if thats what you meant, sorry if I misunderstood you.
After 12 months, it's alright to use some duvets but check first. Why not get the duvet for later, but use the plain cover for now?

yes thats what i ment.

i could get the duvet and use it later but the only thing is its about £40 just for duvet.
i dont want to buy the set if i cant use the duvet but then i want the duvet as it will go with all the nursery stuff.

thanks x

I know what you mean, im looking into getting my little girl this set frm the White Company, but it's so blimmin expensive. Like £40 for a duvet cover and £20 per cushion. Babies make you mad (not angry, but part with your money so easily).:baby::cloud9::dohh:

i know what you mean.
thanks tilly
hope you find the set you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back