Nursery curtains, Linear Zoo Canvas Pictures & 'My 1st' Wall Decoration

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I have 1 pair of Curtains & Tie Backs for sale. They are 137cmx137cm (54x54 inches). Tab top curtains They have been up in the nursery for about 6 weeks but we have decided to get pink ones!! :) I have the packaging for them somewhere but havent been able to find it yet so will say they come without original packaging.

SOLD I also have for sale a 'My 1st' wall hanging which again has been on the wall for 6 weeks. It cost £12.00 from M&S so grab a bargain!! It has space for the following:
- Day I was born
- Name Bracelet & Curl
- Birthday
- Foot & Hand Print
- Family Photo
- Word

SOLD I also have 3 Mamas & Papas Linear Zoo Canvas Pictures. They are used and have been on the nursery wall for approx 6 weeks. They do have some scratches on them but to be honest these cant really be seen when on the wall. The giraffe has some marks on his top ear near edge of the frame, the zebra has a bit of a green mark on his face but this can very likely be covered over if needs be he also has a v.fine crack in the paint on his face, this is where the picture has been pushed in a little I think. The lion has a few scratches on the bottom left of the picture. These really are lovely pictures and I would have used them but we are now getting pink pictures :D

I am open to offers on all of the above!!!

xx

Attachments

• curtains.jpg
    curtains.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry I'm hopeless at making offers but would you accept £15 for the My 1st hanger and linear zoo canvas pictures? :flower: If not let me know how much you are looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->