Nursery is done! Pics!!

Looks fantastic Vickie!
I love the grean and all the details!

And Suz,I have been seeing your letter everywhere and they are great!

Awww hunn, it is gorgeous, Yay, you must be so excited to have it all complete, all you need now is your little princess to make the room all complete!

Thanks everyone :D We are very happy to have it done, it's a huge relief! Now just gotta get the rest of the apartment back to normal :wacko:

Stan actually picked out the Winnie the Pooh theme, he loves Tigger!

Thanks everyone :D We are very happy to have it done, it's a huge relief! Now just gotta get the rest of the apartment back to normal :wacko:

Stan actually picked out the Winnie the Pooh theme, he loves Tigger!

Thats so sweet :) You sure do have a great Hubby!!!

Oh my goodness! That is fabulous!

If I change my name to hannah can I move in?? I'll share with the baby!! I am in love with that room *swoon*

Love those wall letters! I will definately be getting some of those!

It's pooh bear palooza! :happydance:

Aww Vickie Well done your LO's nursery looks fantastic :happydance:

Oh my goodness! That is fabulous!

If I change my name to hannah can I move in?? I'll share with the baby!! I am in love with that room *swoon*

Love those wall letters! I will definately be getting some of those!

It's pooh bear palooza! :happydance:

:rofl::rofl: Glad you like it :D And if you change your name and want to move to Canada I'll consider letting you move in :lol:

AWW I'm so jealous! Vickie you should come set up my nursery yours looks fantastic ;)

AWW I'm so jealous! Vickie you should come set up my nursery yours looks fantastic ;)

:hugs: You're sweet to say that. However I'm sure you will do an awesome job on your nursery! Any ideas what theme you are going to go with?

:hugs: You're sweet to say that. However I'm sure you will do an awesome job on your nursery! Any ideas what theme you are going to go with?

Baby animals!:cloud9: I like to use baby colours as opposed to hard colours - baby blue, light green etc. since it's the only time I'm going to be able to get him in those colours anyway!:lol:
I love the quilts and things they have for cribs here in Canada they are absoloutely gorgeous! Costs an arm + a leg though.

I actually had my niece buy my bedding in the States and she mailed it to me, was cheaper that way! And I found she had a lot more variety than I did here :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->