nursery--need your opinions please!

JessNJeremy

Reaction score
This is totally silly...but am I just being waaayy too stubborn and vain to cry and be upset that I can't get all my nursery furniture to match? lol Because of where we live I can't have large items like a changing table shipped here and they don't sell any in a cherry stain at the only furniture store here :hissy: Should I just suck it up and go with a different color? They have the exact one I want but only in black, but ALL my other stuff (crib, rocker and ottoman, nightstand) are all cherry wood. I just always pictured our first nursery to be perfect and look like it was out of a book or a dream...

As i read this though....:rofl: I am realizing how dumb I sound lol! I think we will just go - tomorrow in fact - and get the dang black one! It's not like our LO's care, right?

I know what you mean, you have a picture in your mind and you want it to be that way. I would be the same as you I like everything to match so I can undestand. Can they not order you in what you want in the cherry wood?

nope, can't order it through the store because they just don't carry it anymore :( and i can't order it through internet anywhere else because of shipping restrictions :hissy:

Why can't you stain it yourself? :D

because of what's it's made of, alot of it is wood but alot is also laminate because it's harder/more durable than wood

your not being silly... I would be the same hun!!! You have this gorgeous picture in your head and when things dont go our way we want to scream :hissy:

You need to decide whether it will really annoy you in 6 months time it being a diff colour... if not then just go for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->