Nursery Value

Hello, I have just ordered a pushchair and extra accessory from nursery value. I opted for the 3-4 days free delivery. The items came today (2 days after order placed) and all items in one package. I am thrilled, the items are exactly as shown on the web site, and all the included or free items were there too. I would deffinately recommend this site.

I bought a new push chair/baby seat combo from them, the front wheel fell off on day one with my 6 week old baby girl inside it, now I fully appreciate that Nursery Value are only the sales company and not the manufacturer and as my day job is business sales, whenever I have to make complaints I always do so in a polite, positive manner, I have been on the wrong end of rude people shouting at me down the phone so I know its not the person on the other end of the phone's fault so why shout at them.

So within 30 seconds of calling Nursery Value to explain what had happened, the lady, I presume to be either the Manager or the Owner of the company was extremely rude to me, I tried to explain that if my husband had not been there my baby would have fell head first into the ground from a height of about 4 feet. The lady made no apology, continued to be rude to me, didn't seem to care that my daughter could have been seriously injured and told me to package the pushchair back up and they would send a courier to collect it. They would not issue a replacement until they assessed the damage leaving me with no pushchair for over a week.

When I called back the following week the same lady then had the cheek to tell me off for not putting the wheel and its components back together before returning it even though my husband had to crawl underneath our neighbours car to get to of the components back after the whole wheel off (by the way this was one of the parts that was already assembled upon delivery). Again no apology from her and she virtually accused me of deliberately breaking the wheel to get my money back even though I actually liked the pushchair and initially asked for a like for like replacement. She said she would give me a full refund and just put the phone down on me.

This level of customer service does not deserve your hard earned money, there are plenty of other reputable online stores to choose from.

I have used them twice... once I received a damage product and got a full refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->