nursing bras and sizes

Mummy2B1989

Reaction score
I tried on a nursing bra today and the c cup fitted lovely. im due to be induced on wed or thurs this week. I bought a cup size bigger. will I need bigger again or will that do? lol

For me I always go up one cup size from pregnancy, but some people go larger and some don't go up at all. I'd stick with the one nursing bra for now and wait and see if you need a different size after your milk comes in.

I needed 2 sizes bigger for those first two/three weeks. Then that was a bit big (but would still have been supportive) so I switched to the one that was only one size up. After 3 or 4months I had to get remeasured as nothing fitted and I'd gone down a back size, and back to original cup size.

Everyone warned me I would need a bigger size when my milk came in but I actually went down a size! And I've gotten even smaller since. I think most of I was that my band size got smaller since my ribs expanded from pregnancy. I've also lost all my weight now so it makes a big difference. I'd wait 2-3 weeks after baby is born and get fitted.

When I got mine, the DD fit nicely but I still find the E I bought as well to be better. I barely wear the DD now though as even though my milk has settled, my boobs are still bigger than they were. I've found the DD kind of squashes them together and flattens them slightly. As soon as I take it off, they spray everywhere :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->