Nursing Bras

Audraia

TTC #3
Reaction score
I really want to get a couple before giving birth because I'm a rather large chested woman as of now and don't want to have tons of visitors without wearing a bra when baby is born and right after, plus if it's like last time I leaked everywhere. I currently only own sports bras which would make it difficult to feed and wear it.

My question is, is it stupid to buy nursing bras now not knowing how big they're going to get. I figure though that if I get them now they're loose enough that getting a little bigger won't matter. Anyone with any experience who could offer advice/best type of nursing bra to get.

Thanks ladies!

I was asking the same question pretty much about where to buy the bras. I got some good responses. Check out the link to my thread

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...our-nursing-bras-bigger-chested-women-us.html

As for when to buy. I'm looking at getting them now but in a cup size larger. I'm looking for 1 sleep bra and 1 nursing bra and then I can buy more once I know for sure how big the girls will get!

Good luck!

I'm curious about this too. I just don't know how to guess what size I'll be then. But I'm not small or large chested. Pretty middle of the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->