nursing chairs yes or no?

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Like the title says i am still undecided as to get one or not. The room baby will be in is a good size, wardrobe built into alcove, cot and chest drawers with lots room so space wise could fit no problem just wondered if worth it for the money?

So many mixed reviews from friends and family (none of which have ever had one btw just all telling me they coped fine on sofa, on bed, would have loved one etc. so don't know!!)

If all goes to plan am planning on breastfeeding.

Look forward to your replies :flower:

I live in mine, after having a baby its so nice to have something comfortable to sink into. I even moved mine into the lounge after LO and me finished breast feeding.

Treat yourself you will find it veryhard to do it after LO has arrived.

Sam x

I love my nursing chair! It was very comfy to Bf LO in, and I still use it now in my living room :)

i think they look fab, but i would feel quite isolated going into a seperate room every time to feed lo, especially when they are still sleeping in our rooms. i just feed on the bed at night and the sofa during the day - i guess if you could fit one in the living room it would be fab, but yeah i would feel weird getting up and going to another room all the time

ive decided im getting one this time round too because they just look so comfy. also then i can sit in the babys room and feed baby ect and be comfy instead of do it in on my bed keeping hubby up. he has work and i dont like him going to work to tired :) plus on weekend when he gets up id like quiet so i can get a break though itl be me doing the feeding he will be doing the settling after on weekends so i can catch up on zzz's n id like peace lol xx

Yes! I only got one this week and it is brill! use it for night /bedtime feeds and for settling LO in the night.

Kiddicare had a bargin at 120 down from 300 and its great!

Picking up a second hand one tomorrow for £65 which i dont think is too bad

^ Thats a good price.

I absolutely love mine, definately one of my best baby buys :thumbup:

I was gonna get one but ended up getting a nice chair from Ikea instead at half the price. I do agree that some sort of chair in the nursery is useful though cos although I didnt really end up using mine for feeding (fed Thomas in my bed in the end cos it was cosier lol) even now the chair is useful for those nights when Thomas is teething etc and upset, he can have a cuddle and I can have a sit down!

Yes a great buy, now my little one is older we sit and read his bedtime story in it. Have a look on ebay you can pick up a bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->