Nursing/ Maternity bras for bigger boobs??

Kate7590

Reaction score
Im nearly 32 weeks now so figured I should get myself some new bras….Im about a 36G and I cannot find even normal bras to fit me in shops so figured nursing/ maternity would be a defo no no.

Does anyone have any good places for them online? Preferably not too expensive?

Stalking. I just had to go up a bra size and this is the first time so far during the pregnancy. I got the biggest size they had at walmart and it barely fits. I really don't want to spend a ton on a bra I probably won't be able to wear for long so would love to know other people's suggestions!

Following this as I'm not even 11 weeks and have already gone up two cup sizes and a back size (I think). I was already 32 E to begin with and already struggling with my posture..

I am bigger busted and I have used elomi brand nursing bras since my last pregnancy (still nursing my dd now) and have been extremely satisfied. They fit well and actually support and lift me better than my old bras! I have a total of 4 and they have lasted 3 years! I wash them in the washer, but hang dry them. I wear nursing camis at night though because I can't stand bras at night, but have to have something to support the ladies, lol.

here is a link for the uk. Sorry if it doesn't work, I bought them over here, :)
https://www.barenecessities.com/product.aspx?pf_id=ElomiEL3912&search=&cm_mmc=GLSR-_-elomi%20nursing%20bras-_-Elomi%20Nursing%20Bra-_-A&source=GoogleA&term=elomi%20nursing%20bras&LID=81126930&gclid=CPPK0rnhtbsCFUgS7AodKnIATQ&cmp=FriendsAndFamily

I wanted to add that although very functional, they aren't sexy, just normal colors. :( If anyone knows where to find SEXY nursing bras in bigger size, please tell me! :)

It's hard to find bigger nursing bras in the UK. You could try www.brastop.com, they're a bit cheaper than Bravissimo - not loads of choice, but I would recommend that before the baby is born you just get one or two nursing bras (or a nursing bra and a cami), because your boobs can change size quite a bit once you've had baby and your milk comes in.

I have bigger boobs myself and the ones I have are from a brand called Anita. They are really comfy and have lasted me from my last pregnancy (my son is a little over 2.5). I ordered them online from a place called Bare Necessities. I would highly recommend them, though they aren't cheap. Just thought I'd mention that for anyone looking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->