Nursing while pregnant...

ready4num2

Reaction score
I feel like my supply is slowly dropping. Is fenugreek still ok to take while pregnant? Anything else I can do to increase my supply?

I need to know if there is anything to keep supply up while pregnant too X

I had the same thought about fenugreek and what I found from reading online is that it hasn't been looking into AT ALL so they can't conclude that it is safe or not and when they can't conclude something IS safe, they generally recommend against it :/
Fenugreek does effect hormone levels, that's why it helps keep supply up and maybe there is a reason milk supply does what it does during pregnancy? So I would be concerned to take it.. but tempted if you understand me.

Oats every day is supposedly very helpful, so porriage for breakfast is a good one. And gallons of water :haha: can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but will be stalking xx

Yes, I completely have the same thoughts with you on fenugreek. I stopped it once I found out. I drink tons of water I'll have to try oats.

My supply is slowing dropping everyday. This makes me sad. I decided not to continue fenugreek, there's not a whole ton of info on it. Just going to keep going as long as possible and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->