nutripermII to 'normal' formula

twins6410

premmie boy/girl twin
Reaction score
been tol to put my babies on normal formula milk now and to come off the nutripremII but i dunno what to put them on cow &gate stage1 or stage2? there nearly 10 months actual but nearly 7 corrected.. im so confused :wacko:
thanks x

I dont think it makes that much difference.
Stage 1 is normal milk for newborn +
stage 2 is hungry milk for newborn +
Stage 3 is normal milk for 6 months+

We still use stage one milk and theres no reason for anyone to use stage 3 unless you want to. I 'think' stage 3 can be bought on offer however, as its not a newborn milk, whereas stage 1and2 cant?

Stage 3 should be used combined with weaning too

they have brekki, dinner n tea and have milk on the brekki tea n supper, im thinkgin of puttin them on stage 2, but dont know if it will be too much, i dont have a clue lol x

Do they have any issues with weight? If not i would suggest stage one or three? Stage 2 might fill them up?

We're on our last tin of nutriprem and I was wondering this too!!

they are nearly 10mnths and last time i had them weighed they was 16lb14 and 14lb 15 but that was a few week ago, consultant said my girl is on the 25th line in the red book and my boy is just between the 9th n 25th :/ but they seem alright.. just dont understand what the difference is between stage one and three is lol x

I changed straight over to SMA staydown for reflux reasons.
I plan to stay on this for as long as I can blag it out of my doctor though! Lol cause I get it on prescription. She has only once been sick with solid foods and is occasionally a wee bit sick with the milk so I know she isn't ready to come off it yet.

olivia is a sicky baby but they took her off ther reflux meds, and just said she is one of those babies, but she is alllways sick after her milk :(

When Rosalie came off nutri prem i put her onto stage one and she was on that for months.....Having really struggled with weaning too someone told me to try stage 3 and when i did i noticed a change in her appetite and eating solids alot better as the stage 3 wasnt filling her up as much as stage 1. I didnt bother with stage 2 its just to make then feel full for longer and i was told it can cause constipation too not sure if thats true or not there all different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->