Nuvaring

Timetotry

Reaction score
Did anyone here use nuvaring?
How long did it take for your cycle to normalize after you stopped?

Did anyone here use nuvaring?
How long did it take for your cycle to normalize after you stopped?

I am on the nuva ring as well. I was told by my doctor that as long as my cycles are normal now, I won't have to wait for my cycles to return. He did say that I should wait a month though to ensure all of it was completely out of my system.

I just stopped using it at the end of my last cycle. We'll see how long it takes, but I had regular cycles since I started my period when I was 12.

I did ask my doctor about being off it a certain time before TTC and she said that as soon as it's out for more than a week it's completely ineffective and the hormones are out of your body. If you've ever read the package, the company says 3 hours and it's ineffective, so I think there's a chance to get pregnant as soon as you get off of it, just like any other form of BC.

Sending lots of baby dust your way!

I was on various different birth control pills and finally nuvaring for the last 12 years. I don't remember how regular I was before that, so all of my regularity during these years was based on hormonal medications.
I've been off since Jan.
Cycles have been 39, 37, 33 and now 37 days again.
I'm just getting frustrated and would like them to become somewhat predictable!! I'm also worried about this last one being longer again.

Maybe your body needs the opportunity to adjust at not depending on it. Since you've been on it for so long, it can very well be a reason as to why its taking so long for your cycles to return. Weight and diet can also be something to consider in regards to cycles. Sending loads of dust your way hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->