O date....im confused!!!!!

SweetTart78

Reaction score
Hey everyone

FF has my O date at cd 16.....is it possible FF can be wrong? I usually get a headache with O and I did at cd 20. Does anyone think my O date could have been cd 20? My chart is below. I appreciate any help.....thanks!!

Hi..did u find any changes in your CM during CD19-CD20, it tells a lot about the fertile phase...

Always hard for me to tell with that because i dont detect it always.....do u think my chart looks correct?

i think it has got it wrong because of your cm temps look like you oved on day 20 to me.. im no expert tho..

maybe because u put watery cm on 2 days.. it uses your cm aswel as temp to pinpoint ov date.

Have you tried putting your temps into ovufriend and seeing what it says? I've been using both, and after putting in my temp for today ovufriend gave me crosshairs, but fertility friend didn't. I'm waiting to see if fertility friend will give me crosshairs here soon. Hope you get your bfp soon!

I say CD16 just because if you change it to CD 20, that will also move your cover line, which would mean most of your post-O temps would be below the cover line.

I tried ovu friend and it gives me the same O day at day 16. However, if i take out the two W's for cervical fluid and put nothing, it puts my O day at day 20...... Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->