"O" during sleep...lots of cramping and now lots of spotting

americanhoney

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I had an "O" in my dreams last night and I immediately woke up to about 10-15 of intense cramping. This was much worse than the cramping I feel after a normal O with the Hubs. This morning I woke up and had brown on the TP when I wiped every time. I waited an hour and peed again and am still spotting. I've called the doc and they are going to see me this afternoon. My nerves are absolutely SHOT! I'm not scheduled to even see the doc until next Monday for my 1st OB appt. Oh I pray the baby is okay...I'm hoping for the best. :cry:

I'm sorry you are going through this.. during pregnancy I always have "O" sleeps :/... it's quite frustrating because I can't control it and it caused severe intense cramping... but I've never had spotting, I hope all is well... brown spotting is old blood, so hopefully it's all fine!!

I'm sorry you are going through this.. during pregnancy I always have "O" sleeps :/... it's quite frustrating because I can't control it and it caused severe intense cramping... but I've never had spotting, I hope all is well... brown spotting is old blood, so hopefully it's all fine!!

Thank you! :hugs: Yes, they are totally frustrating!! I did spot with my 1st child so I'm trying not to worry too much. So beyond ready to get to the doc although I'm nervous to look at the screen during the ultrasound. : /

Hope all is ok. Im not sure what an o is but hope its nothing bad :(

I "O" in my sleep twice a week and it's always followed with 15 seconds of sharp cramps. Not nearly as harsh as the cramps I get after "O" when I'm awake, but they're still a percentage of the pain. The more amazing the "O", the more painful the after sharp, stabbing pains in my experience.

Ahhh iv never had one so wouldnt know !

I don't "o" during sex, just during masturbating or in my sleep... :/ kinda sad, because I'd enjoy sex a whole lot more if I'd O during it!!!

I don't "o" during sex, just during masturbating or in my sleep... :/ kinda sad, because I'd enjoy sex a whole lot more if I'd O during it!!!

I can´t during sex either, I so with I could. My OH thinks I´m not normal. Never had one in my sleep either.

I cant O with sex either - my OH thinks its something he is doing wrong ! Its not though

Never had one in my sleep ! Dont know if thats a good thing or not !

Yea, I've never told dh I don't o during sex :blush: I get close so it's not all an act, and sometimes he goes so fast he knows I didn't have a chance to... I so wish I could. It's amazing! I wonder why some women can't?!

Well, there are other ways he can make you o. A lot of women can't by just the act itself, so you're not alone there. But hopefully he's making up for it before/after in other ways ! ;)

I only O when I get some good old fashioned bean flicking so maybe that's the cause of not Oing during sex?

Bean flicking??? Is that a fancy word for having fun with yourself!!??
Steph o Yes he makes up for it at other times hehehe

Bean flicking??? Is that a fancy word for having fun with yourself!!??
Steph o Yes he makes up for it at other times hehehe

Haha yes ...or your partner playing with it!

This happened to me a lot in the first tri. We have been avoiding any action because we have had so many miscarriages. I think the lack of action, combined with some pretty intense hormones, increases the likelihood of having an O in your sleep. I would spend the entire next day cramping and spotting pink and would get so frustrated that I couldn't control it/prevent it. It is happening less in the 2nd tri and with less cramping and spotting each time. I think it has to do with the cervix being more sensitive. I hope you are able to feel better after checking with your doc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->