"O" during sleep...lots of cramping and now lots of spotting

LOL bean flicking! That actually sounds painful.

I cant O with sex either - my OH thinks its something he is doing wrong ! Its not though

Never had one in my sleep ! Dont know if thats a good thing or not !

Hey Ladies!

Just updating to say that I went to the doctor after spotting and baby was doing great on Ultrasound. :baby: Measured 8+1 weeks as of last monday. I go back tomorrow 12/9 for my 1st actual appointment. I have still had random spotting but the doctor said it was old blood and it would have to come out so I may see it off and on for a little while.

On the O part during sex I didn't have them either until one day I did during sex. I can only O on top. I suggest getting a lube that helps "warm-up" in so many words your man in the boat...lol. Keep trying and once you go one time you can everytime. The hubs actually prefers me on top and loves that I can O. He doesn't last very long..lol :thumbup:

So glad to hear everything looks good! The waiting to find out must have been making you crazy.

I always need a "helping hand" to "o" during sex. I think that's completely normal, it just depends how your body reacts to touching in different areas!

So glad to hear everything looks good! The waiting to find out must have been making you crazy.

I always need a "helping hand" to "o" during sex. I think that's completely normal, it just depends how your body reacts to touching in different areas!

Thank you! Yes, the wait is so hard and I was so scared to look at the screen during the ultrasound. Praying I have a healthy growing baby again tomorrow.

I know what you mean about a helping hand...lol. :blush:

Arhhh I had no idea it was common to o in your sleep as I've never told anyone before that it happens to me!

So it's a real o then? I wasn't sure! But yeh it happened to me the other day and I then had very intense cramping.

I'll be sending positive thoughts your way :)

Glad baby is ok:hugs:

About the O talk. Ladies, try grinding on (humping) your man while he's beneath you or ontop. This is the only way I orgasm with him in my vag. Its good "bean"-action!:) The more you're able to do it the better it gets and easier:blush:

Ooooh - I'd forgotten about the sleep O's during pregnancy - had some fab ones in the second trimester with Maddie :)

Always felt a bit guilty when I woke up and realised OH hadn't participated in the slightest and I'd had a great night of passion!

Haha this thread made me laugh. To the OP I'm glad you and you baby are ok :) x

I too have been woken up by 'o'ing followed by some cramps and spotting. X

I haven't oed once in my sleep this pregnancy ! Now I'm feeling left out :haha:

Feeling left out too haha!! I don't think I have had a o in my sleep..

Laughing so much at flicking the bean.,.!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->