Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

NO!!!!

Lol he cant!
Hell sulk if he reads the stuff iv posted :(
And we're getting on!
I'm happy!
Hes gonna read it and feel all bad coz pple have sed we should break up and coz iv posted about wat happened a few weeks ago.
I wrestled the mouse out of his hands so he had to shut the window but i reckon he might try and cum on wen im not around...
:shock:
o dear!

xxxxxxxxxxx

He only tried to come on as a joke btw, not coz h wants to talk about nething.
He was takin the mick outta me :dohh:

i dont want this to sound horrid or anything so advanced sorry if it does but, in all honesty you shouldnt write things about him if you dont want him to read it because he may think your hiding something because you wrestled the mouse out of his hands and didnt want him to see he may have the urge now to find out what it is, and you have a child together there shouldnt be any secrets, everyone says things when they are not getting on and if he finds this stuff i think he would be more upset if you didnt tell him to his face how you felt, just my opinion

oh Kris Kitten im another who doesnt tell OH about BnB! Its my 'thing!' Id be gutted if got involved but anything I have written I guess its not like he doesnt know.

PM me if you want those threads removed (with links).

Awe, I hope he doesn't come one
myasmumma I think your wrong, this is a place kriskitten uses to vent her life problems out,. I don't think that means she is hiding anything from her OH just that sometimes she needs someone else to talk about things.:)

Tell him he can come on here if you can hang out with him & his buds while they talk about their boy things! I think he'll compromise pretty quick :blush:

awww how nice is StirCrazy :)

thanx
myasmumma its not that i keeping stuff from him its just like preggoeggo sed i use this place to vent. He knows basically everything iv posted but id feel bad for him if he read it iykwim? Like wen hes bin ignoring me and iv bin rlly upset or just after he cheated, he knows all that happened and obv i was upset but reading other pple backing me up myt upset him?
I dnno, aw thanx SC but i think if he dus cum on n read em then thats his choice. He knows i use this site to vent and im not ashamed of how iv felt.
Ideally i dont want him to read this stuff but if he does he does.
He knows i love him - thats wat all the bloody threads r about! lol
neway hes way 2 busy on WoW now to probably care, an elf pops up and his mind goes blank methinks.
fX hell steer clear xxxxxx

Hey Kris, you need to come online. I need to talk to you/ask you some stuff and i cant bloody private message you on here apparently lol.
xx

if he knows the website name he'll be able to read it all though wont he? if its all public?
:wacko:
xx

I would just tell him that this is like your own sanctuary and you want to keep it all to yourself? :) Hopefully he will understand!

if he knows the website name he'll be able to read it all though wont he? if its all public?
:wacko:
xx

Thats y i freaked :wacko: lol
i think in future i might have to restrict relationship posts to the Girly Sanctuary...lol

Steph i lol every time i see uv posted
:laugh2:
dnno y it just suprises me lol xxxxx

well.. seeing he is on WOW you will never see him on here lol adam lives on the bloddy thing! but i didnt mean that werent aloud to vent everyones human but i dunno maybe its me and would rather say it too his face but thats probably my big mouth that always gets me in trouble :blush:

thanx
myasmumma its not that i keeping stuff from him its just like preggoeggo sed i use this place to vent. He knows basically everything iv posted but id feel bad for him if he read it iykwim? Like wen hes bin ignoring me and iv bin rlly upset or just after he cheated, he knows all that happened and obv i was upset but reading other pple backing me up myt upset him?
I dnno, aw thanx SC but i think if he dus cum on n read em then thats his choice. He knows i use this site to vent and im not ashamed of how iv felt.
neway hes way 2 busy on WoW now to probably care, an elf pops up and his mind goes blank methinks.

OMG, he plays WoW my ex (Not FOB, we were together 3 years i got pregnant the month after we broke up ) anyway, he use to play WoW I hate that game! I even played for awhile, got up to Lvl 46 cause he would call it "spending time together" :growlmad: lol.

thanx

OMG, he plays WoW my ex (Not FOB, we were together 3 years i got pregnant the month after we broke up ) anyway, he use to play WoW I hate that game! I even played for awhile, got up to Lvl 46 cause he would call it "spending time together" :growlmad: lol.

I just read him the spending time together bit and he cracked up.
lol he tries to pull that 1 with me all the time :laugh2: xxxxx

LOL
this sounds exactly like when mark clicked on my tab on here and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET OFFFF!!!!
lol he soon got the picture, i said itd b like reading my diary n then he felt pretty bad n went away lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->