O spotting 3-4 DPO normal?

Elle_A

Reaction score
I've never had mid cycle spotting before since my surgery 1.5 years ago and I"m pretty consistent in my cycles and symptoms but his cycle and the one before it I had spotting for 2-3 days around O time. I"m sure it's normal but can it just appear for a few cycles then go away? I started temping this cycle and can see that my spotting started on 3 DPO and today is day 4 and it's still slightly there (brown both days). Last cycle I wasn't sure on my O day but I had EWCM with red streaks around O time for a day then brown the next day.

The only reason I'm confused is because of my 2 "evap line/false positive/not sure what they were" tests I took a week ago! I took a FRER before O this month and it came back negative. But the spotting and mild constant cramping for basically a month straight now is confusing me!

Try taking another HPT with a different brand or if still no AF ask for a quantitative blood test. :)

Usually if you bleed around ovulation time it means you're having a strong surge. If you're not pregnant yet, I'd get to :sex: right away. Good luck either way!

Sounds like a super fertile month. If you were spotting around 12-14 days id be thinking it was a implantation bleed but it does sound like you have had a really fertile month. If you havent already i would dtd and test in 2 weeks :)

Good luck i hope you get your postive soon :)

Beckie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->