O/T All you overseas girls please can you help?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I need to find a GoGo Hamster or in America I think they are called Zhu Zhu Hamsters? They are sold out everywhere!!!

The thing is I don't want to pay over the odds too much, they are only £10 in the shops and we are on a tight wedding budget!!

what do you need help with hun? to find one in a store??

They're sold out here in the US too!! Well where I'm at, anyway! My mom tried to get one for my little sister and they were gone before she even made it to the store. Said there were ladies fighting over them.

I don't know if you'd have any luck here either. They just had an article on CNN about how they were the "must have" items for the holidays and alot of people stood outside of toy stores for hours on Black Friday just to get a hold of one.

I have no idea what they are....are they just stuffed hamsters? :wacko:

I got 2 yesterday from argos, If you keep checking the website and reserve one when they come in they are still getting them in.

Try stores that are slightly more out of the way rather than in big shopping centres.

Good luck

I got 2 yesterday from argos, If you keep checking the website and reserve one when they come in they are still getting them in.

Try stores that are slightly more out of the way rather than in big shopping centres.

Good luck

I heard that they were the in thing here too and were sold out.... what an earth are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->