O/T but anyone in UK watching 15 stone babies?

Not watching but read about it in a magazine this week - very odd! Lol

When I read the post I thought you'd said 15 lb babies (I didn't read it properly :dohh: ) and thought it was about women giving birth to big babies until I just turned the channel over lol!! Not what I expected at all :haha:

Haha no its deffo not what I expected either! It's actually quite disturbing lol

gotta agree, fair enough if you want to be a baby work away, but asking your girlfriend " please dont be 6 or 7, act like your 2 or younger" is quite frighting!

Its making me feel a little sick. Each to their own but its too weird

I know, it's so wierd!
And the latest guy on there, he's got a young daughter, he obviously isn't thinking about her now he's plastered his wierd fetish all over the tv!

For us curious non-UK-ers, what's it about?

It's adults that like to pretend there babies, they wear nappies, dress as babies, dink from bottles, sleep in a giant cot etc. and they go to 'adult baby nurseries' where they have a 'mummy' who does it all for them. So creepy imo.

i think each to there own, but why share?

one fella said " we dont want to be WITH children, we want to BE children " so erm yeah... whats your mummys and daddys want then??

I'll say I think that's downright stupid and creepy.

Oh my gosh, there is a guy in California who is like this. Saw it on Taboo on the Nat Geo.

https://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/taboo/videos/adult-baby/

There was a guy on Dr. Phil who was like that. He even had a girlfriend who was his "mom" BLEGH!

I have a friend who does this. I'm very open minded person and don't judge, but i've found it harder to be in contact since having lo, it's all to close to home so to speak. I think he finds it hard too, because I don't like 'baby' stuff like nappies thought of as sexy... He wanted to go baby shopping together, me buy stuff for Finn, him for himself, is where i drew the line.
He does only think of this stuff as good on a adult btw not children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->