O/T but had to share...

GHPBWoman

Monster chaser
Reaction score
Monday my lo turned 2 months old, and today I got word from my publisher that my first novel has been made available for purchase in ebook format. Both my little boy and my novel have been dreams years in the making and now they are both realities.

I'm calm and cool about it on the outside, but inside I feel like I'm about to explode. I can't believe I did it.

Congratulations!! :happydance:
What's your novel about?

Cx

It's about a young woman who doesn't have her act together and is making some questionable life choices. Sex, drugs and the internet fill most of her time until she meets someone who inspires her to sober up.

Thank you, it is very exciting and is hopefully the beginning of a long career as an author.

congratulations!
i'm a bit jealous - my book hasn't been published yet, but I have a gorgeous son :cloud9:

Well kosh, congratulations on having a book waiting in the wings! That's further than most people get. ;)

congratulations! It sounds like a wonderful book as well!

Thanks :) Do you ladies have any big projects that have come about recently?

I'm planning on writing a book but I can't start it or decide on an ending lol

Oooh, just got an update that my book is going into print... The e-book was exciting, but the.paperback is out of this world!

Also, went to a book convention a couple weeks ago and met Chelsea Caine... I want to be her when I grow up.

LeeLou.. My stories often end up places I don't expect. When you get your story started, the ending might just show up!

OP please note we cannot allow you to name the book here, it goes as advertising and therefore against forum rules. I have edited your post and avatar :flower:

congrats hun :) what an amazing achievment!

What a great achievement! Well done you! Xx I guess my big project coming up is moving to america from london and starting a new business with hubby and 2 year old twins in tow! Scared shitless but looking forward to it! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->