o/t but I found a workout that excites me!

overcomer79

LT-TTC success 3.5yrs
Reaction score
I have been good with structured workout but if I'm expected to go to the gym and make my own routine, I stink at that. We atended a zumba class friday night and I'm going back again!!! Here's to losing the 30lbs I need to!

sorry I did tell you it was o/t ;)

I have been good with structured workout but if I'm expected to go to the gym and make my own routine, I stink at that. We atended a zumba class friday night and I'm going back again!!! Here's to losing the 30lbs I need to!

sorry I did tell you it was o/t ;)

I really want to go to Zumba but I bought it for my wii and hadn't even the coordination or rhythm for the basic steps. I'd be scared of making an ass of myself lol

I'm tempted tho

I really enjoyed the one class I got to before things got too hectic. I have all the rhythm of a dead frog, but others were as bad lol.

I really enjoyed the one class I got to before things got too hectic. I have all the rhythm of a dead frog, but others were as bad lol.

Lol.

Knowing my luck I'd end up in a class of size zero dance students :D

I tried Zumba on our kinect but failed miserably. Haha. Been wanting to try an actual class though.

I love classes but oh works shifts and I can't commit : ( x

I LOVE Zumba! It is the only exercise I truly enjoy doing.

i love zumba as well.i cant get to classes so ive got some dvds and the wii game.
stick with it and u will get there.once ure not worried about getting it right u loosen up and just have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->