o/t facebook another privacy issue - instructions to stay private enc.

secretbaby

Reaction score
Between today and tomorrow, the New FB Privacy setting called "Instant Personalization" goes into effect. The new setting shares your data with non-FB sites & it is automatically set to "Enabled". Go to Account>Privacy Settings>Apps & Websites>Instant Personalization>edit settings & uncheck "Enable". BTW If your friends don't do this, they will be sharing info about you as well. Please copy and repost

I copied this from a friends status - went and checked my settings and low and beyhold its enabled (not anymore)

Hope that helps someone else too!

Thanks for the info, just done it myself too :)

Thanks for the info. I hate that FB auto defaults all these new settings to share info! If it wasnt so useful for keeping in touch with friends I hate to call and for playing games when I bored I would do away with it.

thank youi have facebook for my dog rescue other then that i dont like ppl knowing my business thank you for letting me know hun!

I can't uncheck the box!

Enable instant personalisation on partner websites.
Note: instant personalisation is not yet available for you.

Not happy!

Thanks for the info! Just tried, and all i got was
Note: instant personalisation is not yet available for you. :hissy:
Will just have to keep on trying :roll:

I can't uncheck the box!

Enable instant personalisation on partner websites.
Note: instant personalisation is not yet available for you.

Not happy!

Mine says the same so will check again tomo :) x

Yeah I will have to try and remember to check again tomorrow, although remembering things is not my strong point at the moment! lol :)

mine worked i unchecked the box it did something __ was taking to long clicked off went back and it was un checked so worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->