O/T Just wondering ...

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
What should you be doing now rather than on BnB.

I am very naughtily spending my entire day on here whilst at work. Haven't got the motivation today. I've got an A4 list of jobs to do as well - oops

What's everyone else supposed to be doing?

I'm also at work! And I'm on here all day too! :rofl:

errrrr work....costings... :blush:

But its much more fun here

I'm meant to be working too!! Keep on having to click up my inbox when someone walks by, as no one knows we even want a baby let along trying!!!

The children are on half term hol so I'm looking after them in between popping on here! We've already baked fairy cakes this morning and I'm watching them building with their duplo next to me now. I've got no money to take them out anywhere and the weather's not fit to do anything free so we're stuck in!

I've only discovered BnB this month and am hooked already, I've used other forums before but this one is my favourite I think, everyone seems lovely.

:hugs:

Gemma x

I'm meant to be working too!! Keep on having to click up my inbox when someone walks by, as no one knows we even want a baby let along trying!!!

I am exactly the same. Have to open something work related to put up in case someone comes in. Sit in an office with 3 other people (all men) 2 are off and i haven't had a conversation with the other one for over 3 years - i try but get no response. Other people pass through and come and stand behind my desk looking out of the window and i have to pretend to do something at this point. lol

I'm at work too! Work from home though so don't have to cover what I'm doing!!

I also have my inbox ready to pop up when someone walks by! lol

We are so naughty!

Well right now i'm at home...and boy oh boy i have TONS of things to do around the house. i go and put laundry in and come on here and fold while on here! then i do stuff with the kids..then of course come back on here! its sooo bad..my hubby hates it! I am getting better though..
And when im at work..i go on all the time..and i too have to hide it! I'm a nurse and i have to chart alot on the computer and i always get out of work late now!!!!!! grrr this site!

But i luv all my new friends!:) Take care girls!

meant to be working! :) 6 days till testing :happydance:

Should be working !! Oppps work has piled up since I found this site :happydance:

Working :blush: but thats boring so i spend most of my day on here :rofl:

hehe and they say that most staff spend there time booking holidays instead of working ... nope they got that wrong!

I am supposed to be paying attention in class. I find myself on here all day during college though. Its terrible.

haha I shpould be concentrating a little more deeply on marking books...but its half term and I dont want to be working!!!!

Im at work too and very few people know we're TTC, so its so much fun online here chatting to everyone..

Glad to know I'm not the only one sneaking time from work! :rofl:

Still feel a tad guilty tho... okay, more than a tad.... maybe I should go work for at least 20 min or so... :blush:

I should be packing... we move house on Saturday. Oops.

I should be writing my dissertation, but it's more fun obsessing over possibilities of getting pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->