• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O/T - Word game anyone?

Peanut Butter Sandwich

Was she really?! Thats exciting! I missed the post! Was she being induced or having contractions?

sandwich bar

I think she made a post about having contractions this morning, and maybe her show. I forget but she was going in!

arrested development!

Hope she had her baby too - think she was due yesterday?

Team Canada lol I'm Canadian.....hope to hear some news soon. I love reading birth stories!

Canad(ian) Bacon =P Ive been to Niagra Falls, NY side though...never Canada. Met a bunch of people from Canda though :)

And I love the baby stories too! Especially the ones that have the baby photos :)

Canad(ian) Bacon =P Ive been to Niagra Falls, NY side though...never Canada. Met a bunch of people from Canda though :)

And I love the baby stories too! Especially the ones that have the baby photos :)

Bacon bits

Niagara Falls Canada is nicer :p I used to live there. Most us Canadians are nice and friendly :)

Bits (and) Pieces

Yeah thats what I heard about the Falls, but I was with a church group at the time so NY was as far as we could go! And yes everyone I have met from there has been extremely nice. Especially compared to where Im from, about 20 minutes outside of DC. Talk about rude! Lol

Bits (and) Pieces

Yeah thats what I heard about the Falls, but I was with a church group at the time so NY was as far as we could go! And yes everyone I have met from there has been extremely nice. Especially compared to where Im from, about 20 minutes outside of DC. Talk about rude! Lol

Peice of pie :)

I heard ppl are rude in the states, but I guess it depends where you go :) I'm from a small town about 2 hours from Toronto, growing up was 8000 ppl and everyone was so friendly. Now, not so much as its grown up to over 20,000 ppl. But now I live in a bigger city about 150,000 ppl....so the ppl are even ruder here lol

Bits (and) Pieces

Peice of pie :)

I heard ppl are rude in the states, but I guess it depends where you go :) I'm from a small town about 2 hours from Toronto, growing up was 8000 ppl and everyone was so friendly. Now, not so much as its grown up to over 20,000 ppl. But now I live in a bigger city about 150,000 ppl....so the ppl are even ruder here lol

Pie Crust

Yeah genuinely the further south you go here, the more friendly people become and live a slower paced life. While the further north you go they become a little more agressive and fast paced. But I live in a county with around 1.4 million people lol. Its a pretty popular area to live here. Lots of traffic, with lots of people commuting to DC for work!

Crusty bread

Here it's the further east you go the nicer the ppl! It's 6am and I can't sleep. Grrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->