o/t x-factor

babytots

Reaction score
anyone else watched it?

omg i started crying when daniel sang and when louis made his vote i was sobbing. now i am an emotional gal at the best of times but i don't think i've ever cried so much over x-factor before!:blush:

either its pms or a pregnancy sign. been a wreck all day stressed out when doing the shopping as it was so busy in tescos and shoppers were frustrating me and was ready to cry. been biting dfs head off all day.

don't know whats got into me (hopefully a bun in the oven).

tested this afternoon after buying poundshop tests and of course bfn hoping tomorow i get a bfp with fmu will be 9dpo and earliest i've got a bfp is 9/10dpo so fingers crossed. x

My DH is from Sunderland so I had to watch match of the day. They won 2-1 against Newcastle... big deal! So anyway my point is that I missed the crucial moment of them singing for survival... Aaggrh... now watching x-tra factor to see what happened!!

I would never normally cry over stuff like this but i think my hormones have failed me, i was crying soo much when Daniel sang lol x

aww no lisa! men! :hissy: grrrrr!

i don't know whats got into me. just super emotional today especially with daniel he is such a brave man i can't imagine how hard it must of been for him to welcome his daughter into the world then have his wife die shortly after. i think thats why it hits me so much coz i have my children and they are what i live for iykwim and he picked himself up for the sake of his daughter and is now doing this in memory of his wife and for a better life for his daughter. you see emotion when he sings the songs that are close to his heart. i loved him from his first audition.

arrrgghhhh i hate emotions! :cry: i just wanna cry other nothing now :rofl:i need a slap! x

Sorry I disappeared last night. My Dh ordered me to bed for being a little tipsy and crying at nothing...lol...

What I didnt manage to say was last night I was watching the secret millionaire & I missed the beginning (cos of the x-factor) and when she gave the money away I was bawling like a baby.... I am like this over adverts too. So you are not on your own.

I watched it but couldn't stay up for the results! I really liked Daniel but I just didn't think he was good enough to be in the final shows. His story was so sad about what happened to his wife and I just wondered if that's how he got so far through (I feel really evil for saying that!!!).

Maybe you are pregnant. Getting emotional is a good sign xxx

I didnt like to say it either, but I tend to agree. In comparison he is okay but nothing special. Who will buy his records when everyone has forgotten his sad story??

Daniel doesn't do much for me. I was blubbing at the help for heroes song though! And when louis started to sound upset at getting rid of scott. And when scott was crying.

I felt so sorry for Scott as he was good. Although i really feel for Daniel, and we have a friend going through the same grief at the moment - i have to say that he is benig kept in by pity not through his singing, it sounded pretty rough.

I actually thought that Daniel had gone. I just can't help but wonder if it's all the sympathy vote and that's not going to sell his records. I know he has had a huge tradegy in his life but, to be honest, and I know this sounds mean, it doesn't mean he deserves to win X Factor. But then there is alway 1 really bad act in X Factor that never seems to get voted off until the end. Oh well. I love JLS!

I thought Scott had a really lovely voice, but for me he had the 'cringe factor' when he sang his last song and pranced around the stage like a super star. Oh, I felt so embarrassed watching him. His face told a completely different story to the words of his song, so it showed me that he wasn't thinking about the meaning of the words (big mistake).

Daniel is a good singer, but not my cup of tea. I hate his earring and I really don't like the 'pity factor' at all. His story is tragic, but I quite selfishly don't want to be thinking of someones sad losses when I'm watching such an entertaining program. He will most definitely appeal to a much older audience and I think my Mum's generation would be the ones to buy his 'records'. God, I'm so catty today :laugh2:

Sorry if I've hurt anyone's feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->