Obsessed with rightmove!

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Seriously have an addiction.. We are in the process of selling
so I'm not completly weird but its all I do at the minute, look inside people's houses!
There's not one house within our price range that suits us but I keep looking over and over again at the same ones!

yep me too!
We are looking for our first flat or house to buy and I always think maybe I have missed something!
We viewed one yesterday (along with 37 other people!!!) and we put in an offer so fingers crossed we have the highest one!

I do it too! Houses in my area sell within a week quite often. It amazes me as they are all £300k+
So I have a look to see whats so good about then lol

I'm just a nosy moo!

I got like this when we were looking for our house (rental though, but still...) It does get quite addictive looking at all those pretty homes!!

Welcome in the club!!!! I bought my house( dream house) 7 months ago and still I'm on rightmove or zoopla everyday!

Me too. Our house isn't even on the market yet! We should start a support group. :-D

We bought our dream house just over 2 years ago now. I found it Rightmove!
I still look on rightmove nearly every day though!!

I do this too even though we have no plans to move for the foreseeable future! I just love a good nosey into people's houses lol

I was obsessed with rightmove too when we were buying. I trawled it for months over the summer looking and looking and re visiting the same old houses i'd looked at a million times. Even before I was about to view a house at 11am that I knew was probably a waste of time I thought oh just one more check before I leave the house and one popped up that hadn't been on before. I sat there with my mouth hanging open thinking where on earth has this come from? This wasn't on last night. I rang the agent at 10am and he said it had just gone on that morning and already had an offer on it at 9am! I asked him can I come now and to my delight he said yes you'd better be quick as theres another 7 people viewing this morning. Woahhh I was straight there. Luckily DH was on annual leave that day and as soon as we looked round we didn't even need to say anything to each other we told the agent we will be offering in about 2 minutes. Had a quick chat with DH, put an offer in and it was accepted and taken off the market. Was so lucky so it shows it pays to be obsessed with it but you have to be quick as soon as something comes on that looks any good.

I was obsessed with rightmove too when we were buying. I trawled it for months over the summer looking and looking and re visiting the same old houses i'd looked at a million times. Even before I was about to view a house at 11am that I knew was probably a waste of time I thought oh just one more check before I leave the house and one popped up that hadn't been on before. I sat there with my mouth hanging open thinking where on earth has this come from? This wasn't on last night. I rang the agent at 10am and he said it had just gone on that morning and already had an offer on it at 9am! I asked him can I come now and to my delight he said yes you'd better be quick as theres another 7 people viewing this morning. Woahhh I was straight there. Luckily DH was on annual leave that day and as soon as we looked round we didn't even need to say anything to each other we told the agent we will be offering in about 2 minutes. Had a quick chat with DH, put an offer in and it was accepted and taken off the market. Was so lucky so it shows it pays to be obsessed with it but you have to be quick as soon as something comes on that looks any good.

I'm hoping this will happen to me! I can't believe how many times I look at the same houses that are completly unsuitable , and street view it, satellite map the garden and measure it against the one that we've got!
Ours goes up for sale next week, were not having a board outside as I can't bear the thought of people nosing in my house for the sake of it.. !!

I've just looked at the really big, lovely houses in my area!

A girl can dream :haha: xxx

I usually have a quick look. We are looking at moving in 3-4 years so I keep an eye on the prices. I swear some people pick the values out of the air.

Just had a quick look now & there's houses for £250k 4 beds then there's some on for £340k 4 beds, exact same estate & not that different in terms of size of rooms/plot...I can't work out the £90k difference!

were selling ours as well. so on rightmove all the time...pissed tho as 2 other houses exact same as ours have gone up the week after we accepted offer for 10k more and they are in worse condition.

were also buying a building project so on there all the time looking for ideas on what to do.

Every time OH even applies for a job somewhere new I spend three hours searching Rightmove for where we'll rent, and then for where we'll eventually buy :dohh:

I do this!
My cousin is selling her barn conversion, its literally my dream house, i look at it once a day and imagine where i'd put all my stuff :haha:

My house is going up for sale soon. I hope this happens to it.

I love rightmove. And when I get tired of looking at the houses I'll be able to afford, I start looking at the ones I would love to own, but which are miles out of my price range.

Me too lol! We wouldn't be able to get a mortgage for a house in an area we would want to live (YET!!!) but I'm still always on there dreaming away lol xx

Ahhh I've had to stop doing this, it breaks my heart because all the perfect homes where I'm looking to move to get sold while my house stays on the market :cry: been on the market since last July and it's beyond frustrating

yes! I'm on there several times a day :rofl: we're buying at the end of the year when our tenancy runs out on this place and the closer it gets the longer it seems I'm on there, it's addictive!

Ahhh I've had to stop doing this, it breaks my heart because all the perfect homes where I'm looking to move to get sold while my house stays on the market :cry: been on the market since last July and it's beyond frustrating

I fear this will happen to us. Ours goes up sometime this week, here's us arranging a viewing on a house that we probably can buy because we can't sell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->