Obsessed with rightmove!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! I had to get the phone app so I could look at it on the move

I'm worried our house won't sell... but I'm hoping we can hold on to it and buy somewhere else. It's my dream house- but 2 bedrooms and a garage too small.
Xx

Ahhh I've had to stop doing this, it breaks my heart because all the perfect homes where I'm looking to move to get sold while my house stays on the market :cry: been on the market since last July and it's beyond frustrating

I fear this will happen to us. Ours goes up sometime this week, here's us arranging a viewing on a house that we probably can buy because we can't sell!!

It doesn't hurt to view a few anyway, it makes sense to see what's available and all that. Just try not to get too set on anything until things get moving on the sale :flow: xx

Ahhh I've had to stop doing this, it breaks my heart because all the perfect homes where I'm looking to move to get sold while my house stays on the market :cry: been on the market since last July and it's beyond frustrating

I fear this will happen to us. Ours goes up sometime this week, here's us arranging a viewing on a house that we probably can buy because we can't sell!!

It doesn't hurt to view a few anyway, it makes sense to see what's available and all that. Just try not to get too set on anything until things get moving on the sale :flow: xx

The markets definatly on the move now, our friends had it on for a year and nothing. Took it off and back on again last week .. Had offer of full asking price! Fingers crossed! X

Thanks Tina, the market has been so shit here, whereas where I want to move to it's quite fast - not good for me. It's a different market in the city. Anyway hopefully things will start to happen soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->