Obsessing

Peanut112

Reaction score
Anyone else obsessing a lot? To be honest it's got so bad that it's starting to upset me. :nope: I don't know what to do! :wacko:

I'm obsessing so much i want to test lol. I'm only 7dpo!! It seems to get worse the longer we try.

Oh I feel you both! Anything I feel I'm right on google .... :( ugh wish we could know immediately

I am obsessing so much I tested at 8DPO and of coarse got a BFN!! lol I wish we could know immediately too. This TWW is feels like it is dragging on

I feel the same im 5dpo and tested 2dpo stupid I know, but i need to know this wait is horrible:( I have no symptoms at all but I tested with ovulation kit and bed day before and on a positive so I'm hoping but I would be gutted if it didn't work x

waiting sucks! I am due in the next couple of days but will try to hold off testing (unsuccessfully no doubt) until next weekend. Very frustrating!

Me. I've done about ten tests since we started TTC. It's crazy.

I've had sore boobs, tingling nipples, food aversions, nausea, sore hips, what looked like implantation bleeding, increased vaginal discharge, really tired etc. I stopped testing at the start of the week as it was ridiculous. Might pick up a test tomorrow.

It's hard cause I fell so quickly (within a fortnight both times previously) and I'm so impatient.

This is really getting to me this cycle. I tested again and bfn. I actually ended up ordering more ic's. They're will be no stopping me lol.

I don't know about where you guys are but pregnancy tests here are pricey! I've also tested quite a bit ( maybe 5 times now lol ) and I bought a package with 2 tests, I can't keep spending money on tests lol... so I'm forced to wait for a while... Blah!

yes!! these last few cycles I been obsessing and I'm obsessing again this cycle but have a feeling I'm not going to ovulate this cycle so I shouldn't really obsess over it as much

want to go back when i was relaxed about the whole thing was so much easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->