• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Obsessive compulsive cleaners!

Missnurse

Reaction score
Anyone watch this last night? I love it its replaced how clean is your house for me.

But my god I could have vomited last night one of the houses had 6 dogs that had run of the house, in the beds on his clothes and when the man who had OCD who was helping the house owner was clearing clothes in the bedroom there was dog poo!!!!!! All over the floor! He said it was like 4 bedroom dog kennel not a home!

Now yes I have things lying on the floor etc but I absolutely gut the house once a week top to bottom. My home is lived in but clean, I couldn't imagine not being able to get in my own bed or on my own sofa

God next week will worse they have goats! Living in the house oh dear

Ive just watched this on catch up. Some people are really disgusting how they live. How can they see it as normal? I mean, it goes both ways for the people on that programme though, i couldnt be like the ocd cleaners either. My house is very much like yours id guess. Clean but lived in.

I missed it will try and watch it on catch up too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->