Obstetrics Antenatal Appointment

NewMrs2011

Reaction score
Hello,

As a bit of background info, I have always had very long/irregular/erratic periods and am very overweight. I also have an underactive thyroid and PCOS was thrown in to the mix too recently, following a review of my medical notes by a new doctor I am seeing. This doctor was amazing and after years of problems and countless appointments (being panned off and told to lose weight) I finally felt like I was being taken seriously. To cut a long story short she has restarted me on Levothyroxine for my thyroid and referred me to a dietician and endocronologist as I am trying to lose weight with a view to getting pregnant.

This was just last week and yesterday I received a phone call inviting me to an appointment with 2 doctors next Tuesday! I'm very surprised how quickly this has happened but I guess the sooner I get started the better. My appointment was confirmed in a letter which I received today and the letter states "Obstetrics Antenatal Appointment". I just wondered if anyone else has had an appointment like this as I have absolutely no idea what to expect?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"