Occasional clicking noise coming from stomach?

Tami

Mum of one
Reaction score
Does anyone else get this? It sounds like when your knee or something clicks and really creeps me out. It's obviously coming from baby, or something else in there, lol, so I'm presuming it's baby joints clicking with movements?
I've only felt it 3 times, but the first time I had a big panic, the same day I'd read that sometimes you hear a clicking noise when your waters break and ran to the loo to check. :haha:

I sometimes hearing clicking and squelching, usually when I'm bending down, I put it down to me or baby trapping pockets of fluid which makes a weird noise.

I get this a lot, whenever baby moves around belly button height or above
Sounds exactly like joints clicking/popping but I would have thought baby's joints would be too soft to click at present?
Its very strange though, and like you it freaks me out a bit!

From what I've googled it doesn't seem to be anything to worry about, but still creepy. I was sat next to our cat when it did it earlier and he looked at me like "Uh...what?" lol.

Pockets of air 'pop' and as baby moves around you get vacuums that also make a noise. It's normal - I get it loads and it's freaky! lol :haha:

Oooo so glad you asked this! I heard three different clicks last night when baby was super active while I sat in our computer chair. It is a very creepy sound and I don't remember it with DD1!

I used to get a clicking noise when I was pregnant with my son! My mw thought I had lost the plot when I tried to explain! It wasn't popping it was deffinate clicking!!

It wasnt something I felt but he was always moving when it happened! When my son was born I forgot about it for a few weeks then I heard it again except it wasnt coming from my belly it was from my son...it was his ankle clicking and to this day 4 years later his ankle still clicks if he flexes it a certain way, he always has hyper mobility in all his joints so must all be linked in some way lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->