• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

well id like to say a big congratulations to everyone and wish u all the best of luck for the future xx

Me too, congrats ladies... it's been a pleasure going through our pregnancies together. :cloud9::hugs:

I know what you mean! I'm actually kinda missing it all. I am really excited about doing it all again in a couple of years! So glad we all still talk on the parenting thread, otherwise I'd miss you all too much!

Anyone want to do it again!!! :D I can't wait, miss being pregnant already!! xxx

i too miss being pregnant!
huge congrats to every one think i'll unsubscribe to this now everyone will have popped now hehe.
xx

Serenity - I know what you mean. :cry: I cannot believe how fast those 9 months went! It was such an amazing thing to have so many awesome women to talk to along the way. :cloud9:

And I am excited for you ladies who will be having more babies, I would LOVE to do it again... but it was agreed upon a LONG time ago between DH and I that this was our last baby, two was our limit. So I am done. But I will always think of those moments while I was pregnant with fond memories... it's such an amazing thing to go through that ALL of us should never take for granted. :cloud9: And I will never forget how wonderful it was to carry both of my precious girls inside of me for 9 beautiful months. :cry: I will never forget it. :cry:
xx

Anyone want to do it again!!! :D I can't wait, miss being pregnant already!! xxx

God no not yet! I did enjoy being pregnant but there where bits that I didn't like! Throwing up until 24weeks, Heartburn etc :lol:

And the birth! :shock: I'm mad enough doing that again in 3-4 years!!!

This really was an amazing journey with all you ladies. Sharing the ups, downs, laughs and tears.

In the beginning 9 months seemed like a such a long time but we made it girls!!

Serenity - I know what you mean. :cry: I cannot believe how fast those 9 months went! It was such an amazing thing to have so many awesome women to talk to along the way. :cloud9:

And I am excited for you ladies who will be having more babies, I would LOVE to do it again... but it was agreed upon a LONG time ago between DH and I that this was our last baby, two was our limit. So I am done. But I will always think of those moments while I was pregnant with fond memories... it's such an amazing thing to go through that ALL of us should never take for granted. :cloud9: And I will never forget how wonderful it was to carry both of my precious girls inside of me for 9 beautiful months. :cry: I will never forget it. :cry:
xx

I know, I remember thinking while I was pregnant that time was going so slowly and it was taking forever until I got to meet my LO but looking back it went really quickly. It was fantastic being able to log on here and share all my feelings and worries knowing that other women were going through the same thing and that I would have support. It is sad in a way that it's all over :cry:
I would love to have another baby but I really don't know if we could afford it, my fiance works two jobs as it is and this LO was meant to be our last, to think I wont go through the whole experience of being pregnant again makes me feel very sad :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"