october manchester meet**date added**

louise1302

mum to FIVE boys :)
Reaction score
well its manchesters turn to host our monthly event :lol:

so

date:tues 19th oct
time:11:30am
place:starbucks, manchester arndale(or piccadilly train station if you need meeting)
attending: louise1302, lauren-kate, appleblossom,sovereign,missy85 (depending on day),isil and katy

who's coming and what date do you think, i can only do mon and tues but only for this meet after that im on mat leave woop woop

4th,5th,11th,12th,18th,19th,25th,26th

id prefer the 18th or 19th but will go with the majority xxxxx

Ill be able to come if its a monday as starting a first aid course on tuesdays :)

xx

I can do any day, but Mondays and Fridays I'd only be able to come in the afternoon (Ryan finishes nursery at 12.45). Those days would still be ok with me though, I'd just meet everyone afterwards :)

PS. I like how I'm already on the list! :D

Right i'm def coming to this one!!!! I can do any date x

I work on mondays but could join you at about 2ish...so it wouldn't really be worth me coming lol. I don't work tuesdays though...

i think theres more votes for tuesday than monday, anyone think of a suitable date or should i just pick one?

pick one! (and please update to include me! :p)

I may be able to come to this one although id prob only bring one of my boys i hate getting on train with them both its hardwork lol

Not sure i know anyone though.. :blush: last meet i went to was chester zoo June last year!

I may be able to come to this one although id prob only bring one of my boys i hate getting on train with them both its hardwork lol

Not sure i know anyone though.. :blush: last meet i went to was chester zoo June last year!

Where would you be coming from on the train? x

Where would you be coming from on the train? x

I live in Darwen, but ill prob get a lift into Bolton and just get train from there. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->