october manchester meet**date added**

15 days to go!

Louise, you'll only have 67 days to go by the time of the meet :shock:

I might come to this meet girls if thats ok? Although im sure i have a mw app at about 11ish but could come after x

15 days to go!

Louise, you'll only have 67 days to go by the time of the meet :shock:

eeeek its gone so fast altough youll be way less than 100 days by then :)

I might come to this meet girls if thats ok? Although im sure i have a mw app at about 11ish but could come after x

yeah do come, ill pm you my number nearer the time and then i can text you where we are(we pretty much live in the arndale though lol)

I'm still hoping to come but I'll only be able to come briefly (maybe for the starbucks :lol:) as we have an appointment and A has nursery in the afternoon x

Hello, I might be able to make this one if you will have me :haha: I will know a few days before so I will let you know x x x

oh isil i hope you can its ages since i saw you

han def come itll be fun x

i'll try and come, depends if we have money by then, am proper skinto, spent all my money today, i blame katy and bex lol, they led me astray :winkwink:

x

I figure I'll need to leave just before 1, so I should be able to come for a drink at least. You all best be there around 11 lol

Louise, really looking forward to seeing you! :hugs:

ill be there earlier lol i need a primark trip so ill probs be in town by 9 30 just text me when you get there and il come meet you x

anyone need a contact number to find us?

i dont think i can come :( rent due next week and we can barely afford it, spent faaar too much this month :( x

ill be there earlier lol i need a primark trip so ill probs be in town by 9 30 just text me when you get there and il come meet you x

I'll be in early too.. OH will have to drop me off before he starts work, so maybe I'll be in around 8 (normally before the shops open eek). Louise, let me know when you arrive so I don't walk around like a loner until 11 haha.

Don;t think I can come in either. Manchester is too far and I would have to start travelling at half 7 to get there :( will come to the next one in lpool though :)

I'll be in early too.. OH will have to drop me off before he starts work, so maybe I'll be in around 8 (normally before the shops open eek). Louise, let me know when you arrive so I don't walk around like a loner until 11 haha.

ill text you when i get in to piccadilly gardens x

I'm still coming, not sure what time I will be there, may be before 11 so I'll text louise or lauren when I get there and come and find you. Louise i don't need that sleeping bag now hun, we got Charlie a toddler bed and he is staying under the covers luckily. but thanks anyway hun x

or you can text me! :( I'll be in early too. Shame about you others not coming, you suck :p

Louise you got the same number hun im coming :) Think im getting in at 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"