October Mummies...How are you all doing?

Jemima

Mother of One
Reaction score
Just wanted to catch up with all the October Mums that featured on our list from the third trimester forum. How are you all getting on? :hug:

Taperjeangirl - 1st October Daisy Ruby Christie born 19th September
Cj2405 - 1st October Yellow Jacob born 5th October
zdk786 - 1st October
Codiontour - 1st October Erin born 24th September
Lucy&Pard - 2nd October Leo Magnus born 8th October
TibbyGrl - 2nd October Yellow Little boy born 25th September
Emma_27 - 3rd October Ellie Maria born 24th September
Laura1984 - 4th October Ruby Olivia born 11th October
Alio - 5th October Finlay Jay born 18th October
LucyS - 5th October Alfie born 7th October
Jemima - 6th October Yellow Poppy Elizabeth 6th October
Belle - 6th October Bethany Ella Louise born 25th September
Nikky0907 - 8th Ocotber Lola-Rose Elizabeth born 19th September
x-mum-2-b-x - 8th October
Trish - 9th October Marley Nadia born October 16th
The_hug - 10th October Jack Robert born 19th September
Bluebell - 10th October James born 3rd October
Gde78 - 12 October Yellow Ellie-Mae born 25th October
Tone - 13th October Calum born 26th October
MervsMum - 13th October Hebe Ellan born 15th October
JaysMum+Bump - 13th October Yellow Noah Louie born 16th October
Miss MellyG - 14th October Yellow
Maybebaby - 16th October,c-section! London born ?
Violet 73 - 17th October
Terri120988 - 17th October
Missjacey44- 19th October Tye born 25th October
Bec_L - 20th October Yellow
Seteck - 20th Ocotber Baby boy born 14th October
Moraine - 21st October
Berit87 - 22 October
Donna26 - 22nd October Yellow
XO notorious - 25th October
ellasmummy - 25th October
Hoping - 26th October Yellow
Jenjen - 26th October Baby girl born 28th October
Beccaknapp - 26th October Hannah Grace born 13th October
Mira - 27th October
SuzyQ - 27th October Yellow
Luhweez - 27th October Yellow Lexi born 22nd October
Blob - 28th October Yellow Baby girl born 26th October
alice&bump - 29th October
Cuddles314 - 30th October Yellow Bobby Anthony Richard born 22nd October
Ryder - 31st October Jasmine Marie born 26th October
JammyJoJo - 31st October

September Gatecrashers:
Ema- Jacob born 4th October
Becki77-Jaiden Li born 27th September
Miss_Duke - 19th September - Ben born 25th September
Poppy - Tristan Corey born 6th October

Things are gtting better :) Thanks.. we have our rough days but after working out a better feed scedule she is alot better.

Hiyaa! Things are going pretty good soo far considering iv been on my own with baby, i think hes a good baby! Cant believe he is 1month old already!

October is my wan't-meant-to-be month! :lol:

Lola didn't want to wait till October. :shrug:
We're doing great here,she's a little energizer bunny! Growing up so fast,she can lift herself,coos,smiles and LOVES her music box!

She's off to college soon :cry:

She's off to college soon :cry:

:rofl:

Thanks for asking Jemima! :hugs:

We're smashing ta. Hebe is very good thankfully. Sleeping thru, BFing well, smiling and cooing and generally being gorge!!

She's a tiny bit poorly today :( she's started with a bit of a cough which made her sick this morning and that was followed by a big 'up the back of the nappy' poo!! She was in bed with me so that was pleasant!!! So its a pyjama day for us today!! x

Hii! We are doing great thanks! Had a bit of trouble with feeding him but its going GREAT now! Hes absolutly amazing! He's a very awake baby which is great during the day, not so much at night haha! 1 month 2moro! YAY!! xx

doing great thanks hun , he is just a little monkey when we 1st go to bed trying to get him asleep as he is wide awake , but he is smiling but only when he feels in the mood to & is making little noises . violet xx

We are doing great too!! London is such a great baby although she doesn't sleep like Lisa's Hebe!! I can't believe how quickly time is flying!!!

Hi
We're good thanks, although Poppy didn't make it to October and arrived on
8th September.

She is an absolute angel and breastfeeds really well. Hasn't mastered the art of sleeping at night yet mind but we're persevering. We're loving being parents, she's the best thing to ever happen to us :cloud9:

Hello all, been a while! Glad to see you and your little ones are all doing well.

Lucius is doing really well. He's three weeks old now, and already weighs 11lbs 5oz! He can hold his head up and he smiles and has a funny little laugh. He has a little bit of a cold he got from his daddy, so he is a bit congested and has a little cough. He only sleeps for three hours or so at the most, and is constantly eating!

Me on the other hand, I've had a horrendous recovery from my C-section. I developed a hematoma under my incision, and it basically burst out of the incision while I was in the shower one day, it bled so much I ended up in an ambulance to the hospital. I was told it was fairly common and they bandaged me up and sent me home. Well after several more ER visits and days of intravenous antibiotics I saw my obstetrician who did my c-section and he informed me it was infected and was a big abcess. He squeezed a whole pile of blood clots out of the hole (after he enlarged it with a scalpel) and then had to pack the hole full of gauze.

Now I have to have a home care nurse come every day to pull out the packing and re-pack the hole. I have to see the obstetrician twice a week to make sure they are doing a good job, as he has already had to re-open the incision once because the nurses weren't packing it well enough. Apparently this could go on daily anywhere from six to twelve weeks!! I'm tired of it already and it's only been six days! It takes a long time for the cavity to heal from the inside, it's a really big hole in there.

Anyhoo, other than that I'm doing well, I've lost almost all of the fifty plus pounds I gained, so that's made me pretty happy. My anemia is being sorted out with the iron pills, so my appetite is back and I'm no longer dizzy.

Sorry for the long post, but it's been a while since I updated anything. :)

We're doing not bad thanks. Still trying to get Lauryn to be more awake during the day than at night, and suffering from a bit of colic too. Its a lot harder than I thought but its all worth it! She's a little chubber-nearly 4 weeks old and 11lbs 10oz, but then she was 10lb 20z when born!!!

Jasmine gets a bit colicky sometimes too... She is better since changing formula... but still has nights where she cries non-stop... Luckily only now and then.

Ryder - Glad you and Jasmine are doing well. Hope the colic sorts itself soon.

Missjacey44 - You're doing so well if you are on your own. You have us for support if you need it. :hugs:

Amy - My Poppy has started cooing too and I went out today and bought her a musical lamb thing, rattles with bells, a hooter/horn type toy and a few more bits and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES THEM! Can't believe I didn't think of it before!

Lisa - Hebe sounds like a little character and you are so fortunate that she is sleeping so well and the feeding sounds like it's going well too. :cloud9:

Tone - Well done with the feeding! I'm sure the nights will get easier for you soon. Poppy slept for four hours solid last week and I was over the moon with that so you are not alone!

Violet73 - The little noises are adorable aren't they? I feel overwhelmed when Poppy coos at me...so cute!

Terri - I know what you mean about the sleeping, I long for one "big sleep"!

Bec L - Great name choice :thumbup: I am really enjoying the breastfeeding, are you?

Moraine - Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had a really rough time of it. I hope his cold clears up soon. :hug:

SuzyQ - Good weight! I hope she settles down for you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->