• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November 2012 Babies

ashleywalton

Mama of 3 girls
Reaction score
Let's continue to stay in contact and share our baby stories here! :)

You ladies have all been a part of my journey and I'd love to continue our journey...

Babies
MommyH October 24th :pink: Ela James
MommaBarry October 26th :pink: Morgan Faye
AMM1031 October 30th :pink: :pink: Cadence Colleen & MaKenna Grace
Stephers35 November 2nd :pink: Amara Grace
ashleywalton November 4th :pink: Lanay Rayne
Aimee4311 November 5th :pink: Josalyn
charlie15 November 5th :pink: Sophia
annie00 November 7th :pink: Bentlie Elizabeth
wishfulmom2b November 8th :blue: Murray Alexander
Viking15 November 8th :pink: Carolyn Marie
janna November 9th :pink: Greta Mae
Bookity November 14th :pink: Vanessa Mia
mammytoerin November 20th :pink: Holly Niamh
Mrs.326 November 21st :blue: Davis Rock
Bexxc November 24th :blue: Eli Morgan

Thanks for adding me... Wow, we need some more boys to even things out! It's almost all pink! :)

Hi, This is gonna be an awesome thread

So I have to share a funny...This morning we had Ela in bed with us and her and hubby were sound asleep but she let out this massive fart and I opened my eyes to see this...I couldn't help take a picture, she seriously had that smile for a straight 2 minutes :rofl:

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/83d1d263e6172019b315af0bb50e60ce.jpg

Mommy Im in love with that pic! :haha:

I can't believe how much Ela and Morgan look alike. So darling.

hello ladies!!! so glad this thread is here! murray needs some boy buddies haha

wishful-Yes, he does! Soon enough I'm sure.
Hope you are all enjoying your little bundles :)

Okay, I know I haven't had baby yet, but I'm going to start stalking :) Wishful - Murray will have a blue buddy VERY soon!! :)

i'm already stalking too :) don't want to miss out on all the baby stories!

There was ALOT of girls born this month, I do feel bad for the boys, hopefully we get some more soon. The girls are now 2 weeks old and still sleeping alot, still trying to get them bf but its REALLY HARD...I want to quit soo bad but I know that its better for them, so now I am pumping and bottle feeding, I still have to supplement since I am only getting about 2-3oz per session...I got some Mothers Milk Tea to see if that would help and its GROSS..(unless you like black licorice) but I did get one cup down so far, getting ready to try another one.

I don't feel bad for the boys... are you kidding me?? Our boys will have tons of girls swooning over them. Hehehe :haha:

Ew to the black licorice tea... yuck, yuck, yuck!

i use to live on BnB and now with a little one i miss you girls so so much! glad we have this thread to keep up with our LOs!!

The Mothers Milk tea isnt soo bad when so bad when you add Honey and Sugar to it. But I dont know how I am going to get 3 or 4 cups a day down, I know I did one the other night and woke up leaking, so maybe it really does work and I just need to suck it up for now so I can pump good stuff for them....
Hubby ended up having to go to IN this week so he left on Monday morning and wont be back til tomorrow(thursday) night and then he has to go back on Monday to Wednesday next week....then I think he is done until after Christmas....actually after Christmas we might go with him for a few days...it would be good to get away but not til we are on somewhat of a routine.
Hope everyone else is doing good

Good job AMM for hanging in there with the BFing :)
Lanay has been such a good baby. I am really taking it all in since this will be my last baby. It actually makes me sad now that I know I won't carry another baby and feel another baby wiggle inside my tummy...My emotions have been all over the place since delivery and I'm ready for my hormones to settle down some. :) Lanay has a checkup later this morning...I'm curious how much she weighs now cause she has been a little piggy.

Big Brother and Little Sister having a conversation

bestfriends.jpg

This is what I wake up to. I can't believe how in love with her I am.

prettyeyes.jpg

Good job AMM for hanging in there with the BFing :)
Lanay has been such a good baby. I am really taking it all in since this will be my last baby. It actually makes me sad now that I know I won't carry another baby and feel another baby wiggle inside my tummy...My emotions have been all over the place since delivery and I'm ready for my hormones to settle down some. :) Lanay has a checkup later this morning...I'm curious how much she weighs now cause she has been a little piggy.

I actually wonder how I am going to handle it when I know I am done being pregnant. We are only having one more and then I am having my tubes tied. It makes me sad now to think of it so I can't imagine what it will feel like when I'm there. :hugs: to you

So how much weight did your pretty lady gain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->