~~October Testers~~... Come on Pumpkin Bumpkins!!

Hi :wave:

21st Oct af due for me so i'll try wait to test then but I know I won't . . . . . .

I don't have a real date yet as I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. It's my first "normal" cycle since my mc almost 4 months ago. So I've gone from having weird 18 day cycles to my more usual 30+ (CD40 and counting).

I guess you can put me down for the 1st or 2nd. If AF doesn't show up by then I'll test again.

put me down for the 23rd please hun. First month using clearblue fertility monitor, so fingers crossed this will work for us this time!

Good luck ladies!!x:hugs:

Could you add me to the first? That would be great! :) Excited!

Af is due on the 21st....so I'll test on the 23rd if no AF by then! FX'd!

Yay Kel! We have the same test date! 10th please :)

Saying Im not going to get my hopes up this time would be a big fat lie. LOL

Updates ladies.... FX'd for EVERYONE...

I wanna see nothing but blazing :bfp:'s on the front page

WHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooo hoooooooo sweetie how awesome.....I am JUST thrilled because this was my first time on clomid and I O'd..I O'd.... :rofl:

I second that notion Kelster!!! I want to see all beautiful BFP's on the front page!!!! Loads of sticky, healthy baby dust to all!!!!

:dust:

15 months ago I started TTC, at 9 months I got my bfp, last 12 weeks, and now this is my second cycle TTC after MMC!!! I am trying to remain positive!!!!

It's officially been a year of TTC for me now. I would say 13 months as in my mind we were since the beginning of last September but DH says 12 months as I let him think that the first month was NTNP. ;) Whenever I complain that it's been a year and I still have nothing to show for it people always say, "well, you did get pregnant in that time so it doesn't count as a year" But the silly thing is you TTC to have a BABY. Not just to get pregnant. So it's been a year of TTC and there is no baby on the way. *sighs*

CD41 and still no AF. Mild preggo symptoms but could be PMS at this point. Cervix is high and closed but I *should* know better than to look to that for any real sign. Probably am picking up more hpts today though I will hold off until Friday at the earliest.

Starry :hugs: honey

I kimda sorta know what ya mean.. right now at this point I should either have a 4 month old OR I should be going into my 7th month of pregnancy.. and what do i have to show for it??

not to be nosey but have you been to the doc's to find out why such long cycles sweetie??? mine have ALWAYS been horrid- they make no sense so I got really fed up and saw my OBGYN on Sept 2nd- because I hadn't had a period since July 12th.. HA I make the appointment and guess what showed the day before.. YIP.. anyhoo I went and saw him and he prescribed me clomid.... it worked- it may be a delayed O but it worked

Ohhh HOW I HOPE WE ALL GET OUR WISHES IN HERE THIS MONTH

Starry I get how you feel... I don't even know myself if I should be saying I've been TTC for 2 years now or not... I've been pregnant 3 times in the last 2 years but still don't have a baby in my arms to show for it.

I'm really hoping for a BFP on the 17th for me- it will be my 2nd anniversary of the loss of our first pregnancy. :sad2:

kelster,:hugs:

I should be 7 months pregnant too. :cry:

I have had tests done since I was a teen about my irregular cycles and nothing has ever come up. My doctor even put me on the pill for 2 years to regulate them and it didn't work. When I was a teen into early twenties I did have a higher amount of the androgen hormones than what was normal but not too bad. I had an ultrasound when I was 17 to check for PCOS but that revealed no cysts. Over the past year I've had another ultrasound after my sister was diagnosed with ovarian cysts but once again, nothing. And for the past 4 years or so my hormones have been completely normal and I'm ovulating. :shrug: I just saw my gynaecologist about my miscarriage recovery and he said normal cycles go up to 35 days so I should have mentioned something to him then. I didn't because I had gotten pregnant on a 40 day cycle and know I'm ovulating so I didn't think it was a big deal. Also, my cycles generally range in the 30 to 35 range and the longer ones are anomalies....

The only thing I haven't been tested for is endo and before my pregnancy I had extremely heavy periods so I suppose it's a possibility.

The cycles before I conceived Lil Peanut were 31-31-45-27-29-40(conceived this cycle). I haven't counted to cycles since my miscarriage as I was still recovering. They were 18 days with 10 day bleeds and my gynae said this was normal.

Starry I get how you feel... I don't even know myself if I should be saying I've been TTC for 2 years now or not... I've been pregnant 3 times in the last 2 years but still don't have a baby in my arms to show for it.

I'm really hoping for a BFP on the 17th for me- it will be my 2nd anniversary of the loss of our first pregnancy. :sad2:

I think we can say we have been TTC for an "x" amount of time because when we say "TTC" we mean TTC for a baby....not just that double line.

I'm really sorry for your losses. :hugs: And good luck to you this cycle!
:dust:

kelster,:hugs:

I should be 7 months pregnant too. :cry:

I have had tests done since I was a teen about my irregular cycles and nothing has ever come up. My doctor even put me on the pill for 2 years to regulate them and it didn't work. When I was a teen into early twenties I did have a higher amount of the androgen hormones than what was normal but not too bad. I had an ultrasound when I was 17 to check for PCOS but that revealed no cysts. Over the past year I've had another ultrasound after my sister was diagnosed with ovarian cysts but once again, nothing. And for the past 4 years or so my hormones have been completely normal and I'm ovulating. :shrug: I just saw my gynaecologist about my miscarriage recovery and he said normal cycles go up to 35 days so I should have mentioned something to him then. I didn't because I had gotten pregnant on a 40 day cycle and know I'm ovulating so I didn't think it was a big deal. Also, my cycles generally range in the 30 to 35 range and the longer ones are anomalies....

The only thing I haven't been tested for is endo and before my pregnancy I had extremely heavy periods so I suppose it's a possibility.

The cycles before I conceived Lil Peanut were 31-31-45-27-29-40(conceived this cycle). I haven't counted to cycles since my miscarriage as I was still recovering. They were 18 days with 10 day bleeds and my gynae said this was normal.

awww sweetie... :hugs: we'll get those lil beanie :hugs: I thought I remember you with me in the horrid MC Forum during that time--one forum I NEVER want to have to return to again :(

ANYONE symptons yet?? especially our early Oct testers?????? we have some gals coming up SOON!!! :dance: can't wait

Hope you guys dont mind if i join? Oct (2 years TTC and nothing) and nov (due date) are going to be a bit tough so i need all the company i can get. I will prob be testing around the 27th if my cycles stay normal.

Starry and Thumb i know how you feel, its so hard to be TTC for so long and have nothing to show for it. I am surrounded by people who are pregnant and it just doesnt seem fair that they got to keep theres but i lost mine twice.

Still onwards and upwards as i WILL have a 2011 baby!

Hope you guys dont mind if i join? Oct (2 years TTC and nothing) and nov (due date) are going to be a bit tough so i need all the company i can get. I will prob be testing around the 27th if my cycles stay normal.

Starry and Thumb i know how you feel, its so hard to be TTC for so long and have nothing to show for it. I am surrounded by people who are pregnant and it just doesnt seem fair that they got to keep theres but i lost mine twice.

Still onwards and upwards as i WILL have a 2011 baby!

Welcome Razcox. FXed October is your month!
And your dog is beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"