Octoboy

TattiesMum

Reaction score
On UK Discovery at 9pm tonight .... a documentary about the little Nepalese boy who was born with 8 limbs thanks to a parasitic twin and the life saving surgery that restored his body to normal.

He looks such a sweet little chap :D anyone else going to be watching?

me ive sky plused it incas i forgot but u just reminded me:happydance:
bless him from the ads the parasitic twin looks quite well formed iykwim going to be intresting by the look of it

LOL .... I've just rung DH to get him to sky+ it in case I forget later!

I was wathing this in bed, what happened? I fell asleep :dohh: The last bit I caught was when they said they may not operate due to the weight of the parasitic twin pushing down on him . . .

I watched it last night :D

They half turned him on his side and played around with the ventilator until they were happy that the twin wasn't compromising his breathing and then removed the twin with no real complications at all :happydance:

He was left with a scar no more than about 3 to 4 inches long and his progress was just amazing!! As soon as he was allowed to he was crawling around, playing, laughing ... all the stuff that he hadn't been able to do before :)

Soooo lovely to see - he really is such a gorgeous little boy and it was great to see him happily catching up with his development and smiling away :cloud9:

Thanks! I'm so glad it turned out so well for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->