Odd cramps please read

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
This morning I woke up at 2 with severe cramps and I almost never get them. They made me want to puke and i got really cold. I am 6dpo. They lasted for about 5 hours with light bleeding only when i wiped then gone. Now if I do get them and it's rare I usual clot a bit and then they are gone in 30 minutes or so. And if I get them they never wake me up or are that painful. Do you think it could be a good sign?

Edit: just went to bathroom now I have a snotty like discharge with almost no bleeding.

I didn't want to read and run. It could be implantation. Sometimes that causes cramps and pink or brown blood. You may get a positive test in a few days. Fxd for you!

Hey I have the exact same thing! Cramping at 4am so bad it woke me up. I'm 7dpo. The exact same thing happened last cycle though at 4dpo and bfn :-(

The bleeding has completely stopped. My hubby and I bd tonight and usually if it's a period it can kick it up but no bleeding.

I have PCOS so I can't be for sure I'm 6 dpo so I kind of wondered if maybe it was ovulation to so just in case we covered that.

I just never experienced anything like this before and by my last period date this should be 6 dpo if I had a normal cycle.

I almost feel like the cramps want to come back. But no bleeding g anymore.

I'm not familiar with PCOS.. but if you are unsure about how many dpo you are, it could be implantation. When is AF due?

Suppose to be Dec 28th. But then again with having PCOS its not a guarantee I'll get it on time.

Any news Mandah? Since my cramps my temp has spiked and stayed up this am! I think it might be triphasic!! Trying to stay calm as I know it doesn't necessarily mean I'm pregnant but I really think something must have happened to cause cramps and a temp spike. What do you think? I'm dying to test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->