Odd question about Implantation

stickyjl

Reaction score
Do any of you think that a slight, and i mean like hardly anything at all, bit of red blood, almost like a piece of thread, about 1.5cms long on the tissue could warrent some sort of implantation bleeding? I am 8dpo? is that too early for implantation bleeding?
I mean I am studying the tissues every time I wipe obviously or I would never of seen it! :haha: but is it possible?

Is there any other reason I would of seen a spot of blood? There isnt is there? Unless its spotting for a super early AF, but I am taking B6 to prevent a Luteal Phase this cycle?

I've been feeling like aching sensations on my left then right side through the night and yesterday but nothing that I would of thought was definitely Implantation?

:shrug:

did want to R&R, but its possible, but also possible thats it completely unrelated.......not very helpful i know! See if you can wait it out for a few more days then maybe take a test?

xxx

It could be! But it seems it wont show up for 3-4 days post implanting on a HPT . . .try in 4-5 days to be sure x

it very well could be i had implantation bleeding at 8dpo but it was the tiniest tiniest but of blood probably about a fingertip worth and that came with some weird pulling sensations in the lower abdomen for 2 days so good luch for your :bfp:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

it very well could be i had implantation bleeding at 8dpo but it was the tiniest tiniest but of blood probably about a fingertip worth and that came with some weird pulling sensations in the lower abdomen for 2 days so good luch for your :bfp:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

That's exactly what i'm feeling the last few days - pulling and full feelings . . . no blood tho!

well good luck and hopefully you are having very positive symptoms :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Yes I certainly feel full - it almost feels like AF is gonna show early, put there is definitely like a pulling or aching feeling low down, and to the left a little bit.

I hope and pray it is my little beanie implanting! I am desperate for a sibling for my son, and have been trying for almost a year now. sob x

I'm 8dpo today and already tested :blush: = :bfn:

But I feel so many symptoms . . . . it's driving me mad! i'm gonna hold off (yeah right) until 11dpo . . . i'm actually gonna take all my tests and move them from the bathroom as i'm driving myself completely barmy :wacko:

How about you ? When can you test?

It sounds promising to me. I would give it 3 more days before testing if you can! Good luck xxx

OK TMI coming up but just had a slight tiny bit of brown blood on tp when i went to the loo . . . .please Jesus let this be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK TMI coming up but just had a slight tiny bit of brown blood on tp when i went to the loo . . . .please Jesus let this be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my GOD - So did I ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was a little brown gloop, but mixed with some very fresh blood, not much, but certaintly enough?

When you gonna test?

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

3 days . . . . and counting - Thursday morning i'll only be 10 dpo but sod it i'll be climbing the walls by then . . . You????

Cautiously excited for you both!!

I think I will Thursday too, if its BFN I'll just keep going, I had implantation bleeding with my Son, but it was pinkier and thicker, this was fresh blood, but it could possibly be the vitamin b6 aas thats supposed to thicken your lining? Well I'm hoping anyway!!!

Thank you . . . . I do have a little niggle wondering whether this is the beginning of AF as i've only been off the coil for a month . . . but i did have a positive opk Saturday 9 days ago . . . :coffee:must take my mind off it . . . i'm going to organise the house seeing as i've been ignoreing everything apart from my little symptoms and this site for a week :lol:

Thank you . . . . I do have a little niggle wondering whether this is the beginning of AF as i've only been off the coil for a month . . . but i did have a positive opk Saturday 9 days ago . . . :coffee:must take my mind off it . . . i'm going to organise the house seeing as i've been ignoreing everything apart from my little symptoms and this site for a week :lol:

I just told myself that! hehehe, start looking at other things on the internet, and keep yourself busy, all I've done is symptom spot and now, wether through nerves or excitement my whole body is buzzing! I must calm down, I must or I wont hang onto my beanie.

I really hope you get your BFP! Have you had sore boobs or nips yet? as I havent. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->