Odd stomach feeling? FTM

wheelz23

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
So lately I've noticed that if I make sudden movements, could be me moving from gas pedal to the brake, could be me just readjusting in my seat, I feel like I have a bowling ball inside of me moving around. this is my first time being this far into pregnancy, and I've never felt anything like it. Is this normal? It's not painful, just feels so weird... I know my uterus is growing, but is that what I'm feeling?
Thanks!

Haha! I LOVE your description. Yes, my OH was driving a little crazy the other day and taking sharp turns, and I got so angry... I yelled, "You KNOW I'm at that jiggly stage where it hurts to move around like that! Take it EASY!" It doesn't really hurt, but it's uncomfortable and weird, and I hate the feeling. I call it the jiggly stage because it feels like everything is moving around in there. It will pass by the end of the second trimester as everything gets more compact/full in there.

Haha! I LOVE your description. Yes, my OH was driving a little crazy the other day and taking sharp turns, and I got so angry... I yelled, "You KNOW I'm at that jiggly stage where it hurts to move around like that! Take it EASY!" It doesn't really hurt, but it's uncomfortable and weird, and I hate the feeling. I call it the jiggly stage because it feels like everything is moving around in there. It will pass by the end of the second trimester as everything gets more compact/full in there.

THANK YOU I thought I was crazy!!!! I'm glad I'm not alone. It feels SO weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->