Odd things that make your LO giggle

A

AppleBlossom

Grace absolutely loves the music video for Alphabeat's song Boyfriend. Whenever I put it on for her she goes mad and laughs her head off and swings her legs all over the place even when she had previously been in a bad mood. Same with the Fox off the Foxy bingo adverts after Jeremy Kyle. When it comes on she does this massive grin!

What strange things make your LO's laugh?

i think its strange that amber laughs when she walks with her push a long thingy lol

ffion laughs whenever she hears/sees rhys.. even when hes being nasty to her like taking her toys off her she giggles her head off!

so far LO only laughs with OH, but that doesn't count as a weird thing does it,lol
but he giggles with me a lot and i;m not strange

My LO gets really excited when he sees the advertisment for foxy bingo.com (the big orange fox before and after the Jeremy Kyle show)...he wont stop smiling...its so cute xx

maddi always laughs and giggles when i sing "we like to move it" :blush:

jack really giggles when i call him puppy and the other day he was crying so i said 'oh go away' and thought it was hilarious went on for 30 mins. tbh jacks always laughing at everything x

Grace absolutely loves the music video for Alphabeat's song Boyfriend. Whenever I put it on for her she goes mad and laughs her head off and swings her legs all over the place even when she had previously been in a bad mood. Same with the Fox off the Foxy bingo adverts after Jeremy Kyle. When it comes on she does this massive grin!

What strange things make your LO's laugh?

oh charlie loves the foxy bingo adverts haha charlie allways does a massive smile when it comes on x

i forgot to add he charlie allways giggles at are dog whenever she comes near him he giggles

Whenever you go "bouncy bouncy" and jump up and down he giggles his head off lol

Also he giggles at trees and light fittings. Which is very odd.

xxx

Caitlyn giggles when i blow raspberries on her tummy!

xx

I used to bark at my nephew ( i was 10) and he used to gigle and have done it both my two and they love it!!:blush:

savannahs not up to giggling yet, but she does the silent giggle when i run my finger down her cheek, it's so cute!!

The Foxy Bingo advert always draws Jacks attention (seems to be a favourite, perhaps they should bring out a DVD?:rofl:) The Dolmio Family before the adverts on This Morning, the windows XP screensaver where the windows sign moves around and the back of my daughters laptop was hysterical for some reason yesterday:dohh:

Charlotte loves watching us play with our dog, Emma. If we play tug Char will sit there and laaaaauuuuuugh. If we have Emma jump and play fetch she really gets laughing!

Loads of stuff, normally when mummy is being silly though!!!

Let's see, me singing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, but doing hand movements and a silly dance and everytime I sing "Boo" I have to press her nose. Next is saying to her who's my goooooorrrrrrgggggeeeeeooooouuuuussssss prrincess in a really high voice and she laughs her head off. A new one is doing my version of a beat box, but I have to move my head at the same time, yesterday it went something like:
bu bu shoo, bu bu shoo, on bu bu I turn my head to the side, on shoo I turn to face her and pull a face, she laughs so loud, I have no idea why. When I take her nappy off, I say things like, "who's got a bare bot bot" and" who's got a pooey bum bum", I know it's not what I'm saying, more like how I say it. So funny and cute. Also when she passes wind, I say who's got a pumpy bum bum, again in a really stupid voice which she finds highly entertaining. One of the rhymes she likes at the mo is Humpty Dumpty, slowly boucning her at the start and then really speeding up at the end, funny.

The list goes on and on .........................

summer thinks its hilarious when hiccup or sneeze. she also loves it when i say "twisting turning round and round" whilst im spinning round like a loonatic lol. or and another thing is when u pretend to clean something like the table etc.... yeh she is a bit strange!

My LO gets really excited when he sees the advertisment for foxy bingo.com (the big orange fox before and after the Jeremy Kyle show)...he wont stop smiling...its so cute xx

amber likes that too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->