Odds They're Wrong on Gender?

CountryS2011

Reaction score
Below is my girl ultrasound at 19 weeks. She seemed extremely sure and she's been doing it for over 30 years...Just wanna kinda check with ya'll also

https://i40.tinypic.com/6h583n.jpg

mine said girl also and ive brought pink so i hope they are not wrong lol . We are having a 4d scan in a few weeks so il get a second opinion xx

I was also told girl and that's what mine looked like, 3 lines in a row. Congrats!!

I don’t want to scare you as I know loooooads of people who get told girl and have little girls, but if you were told boy it is almost certainly a boy, girl will never be as accurate because boys can look like girls if their willy is hiding. We had a scan at 16 weeks and the sonographer thought girl and was even able to show me 3 lines, however, eventually after thoroughly looking (as it was a gender scan) a willy was found lol. Most stories you hear of “the wrong gender” will be girls turning into boys, I only know one person who was told wrongly and it was a girl who turned into a boy. I only found this all out recently which is why it would make me want to double check, but as I say soooooo many people hear girl and it is very rare to hear that it is the wrong gender so I wouldn’t panic, plus perhaps at 20 weeks it would be more obvious than 16 weeks because obviously willies will be bigger by then :)

I think at 19 weeks its pretty good odds. Hard for a boy to hide a winkle by then as they are obvious and the 3 lines indicate girl parts x

I was told gilr and shown the 3 lines as well I didn't even doubt it for a second, i trust the professionals, anyway i felt it was a girl from the beginning so it was no surprise to me, if it comes out and it's a boy them it'll be a shock and a lot of stuff will have to go back to the shops but it'll be fine, he'll be wearing a lot of pink though lol

My friend was told 95% girl at a 24 week gender scan, she had a boy. I've been told girl but taking it with a massive pinch of salt. It happens a lot more than you think it does. ESP as someone said being told girls and it actually beig a boy

In the last 5 years 2 of my cousins were told girl and it was a boy. And several friends as well. Never boy to girl...
This is a big part of why we didn't find out last time. And probably won't this time

I was told a girl at my 16 weeks and did see three lines as well but later found out towe are having a boy so dont trust early gender scans a lot now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->